We meet.....Again

Your POV

I stood here in silence as Mary tackled me into a hug.

I Let out a annoyed groan.

I'm so glad your safe I'm so sorry y/n I really am, Mary said.

Yeah your sorry about that and I'm sure you'll be sorry if I die due to lack of oxygen, I said with a sarcastic voice.

Oh sorry! She said while letting go of me.

Oh and this is----, I cut her off.

You don't need to introduce me to them I know them and they know me, I said while leaning on a tree.

Are u ---, I cut her off again.

Yes I'm sure, I said.

Y-y-your alive y-y-y/n?,Ben asked.

No I'm totally not standing while breathing infront of u guys, I said sarcastically.

Listen y/n were sorry for what we've done to u ,Jane said while looking down.

Yes they regretted what they've done to u and I'm terribly sorry I wasn't there to stop them y/n , Slenderman added.

So? What do u think I should say back to u guys? Do u think your mistakes can be forgiven that easily? If u were in my place can u forgive the people u trusted and cared for most try to kill u can u forgive them? Isn't that the reason why u guys became killers? murders? psychopaths? Insane, I said with a cold voice and a expressionless face.

Lol I never thought I had a dramatic side in me but my expression really killed the moment though, I said while grinning.

How unusual for u to be in a good mood, Mary said while she sweat drop.

Me in a good mood?,never!, I said while smiling.

Your smiling y/n and you do not smile ever! Your starting to creep me out , Mary said.

Umm...y/n what's that? , Mary pointed at a small water bottle.

I was thirsty so I drank it, I replied.

Y/n that's one of my potions....that potion is the emotion disorder potion.

Oh really?my bad, I said while laughing.

What the actual fuck! What the fuck is wrong with me Mary!?,I said as I started to glow.

Oh your glowing which means the potion is about to wear off, Mary replied as I stopped laughing.

Well what do u know ....I'm back to normal, I said regaining my composure.

I think u should rest y/n , Mary said.

No I'm fine, I said as I stared at her with dead eyes.

I looked at my wrist watch "shit Mary get out of here including u guys if u wanna live", I said with a dark aura surrounding me.

Oh no everyone stand back now!,Mary said with a serious voice everyone obeyed as they looked at her as if she was crazy.

Mary why---,Slenderman was cut off as the ground started to glow red .

The ground cracked open and red glowing chains restrained me as the chains automatically wrapped around my body I was pulled to the ground and black fire and red lightning had struck me .

Damn bloodlust,i mumbled as I stood up as the fire and lighting kept on attacking my body i looked at Mary without a hint of pain in my body after a couple of minutes it stopped the chains were cut from the ground and fell off but the red chains on my wrist still remained.

Y/n I told u soo many fucking times that u should recharge that blood lust of yours but noo u have to be soo lazy to take the fucking blood from your victims and u gave me an excuse that u felt sorry for them when u brutally tortured the living daylights out of them while looking like the queen of sadist i-----,i cut Mary off.

Geeezzz , save me the lecture woman, I said then I walked past them.

U can go ahead and u don't have to give me directions since I'm already familiar here ,I said after walking away .

Oh don't u walk out on me young lady !,Mary said while Slenderman restrained her from following me .

Tsk,just make sure u drained the blood from your victims I don't want u getting hurt, she mumbled as I hopped on a tree and jumped from tree to tree at a inhumane speed.