Lost and found

Your POV

Me and Mary were walking through the woods cause Mary insisted that we should go by foot.
Pfft by foot my ass, I mumbled .

So do u even know where the fuck we are?,I asked Mary.

Umm....I think it's this way ....no this way ummmm....ugh! I'm sorry  I thought we could find our way but at some point were lost, Mary apologized.

It's fine but I think we should Go back to the hotel that way we can pack some stuff in case we get lost again, I said with a bored expression.

Good idea, she said as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me back to the hotel in 5 minutes.

Wait how did we get here this fast while we were in the woods it took us 1 hour walking around.

Oh so u didn't notice your stupid mistake?,I said plainly.

What mistake?,she asked with curiosity in her eyes.

You didn't fucking notice that we were walking around in circles? Although it was funny seeing you frustrated and angry while mumbling curses under your breath.....I didn't tell u because it was entertaining watching u suffer ,I said with a sadistic smirk.

Oh shut up your such a know it all worst of all your a sadist!,she said while frowning.

Thank u for that wonderful compliment, I said plainly.

I'm such a bad mother u heard me cursing and a mother shouldn't do that around their children, she said .

Your not a bad mother ,I said while putting my hand on her shoulder as she looked at me with puffy eyes.

Your a terrible mother , I said again.

Ehhhhhhh!?!?!? I can't believe u would say that! Your supposed to make me feel better ! Now I feel bad about myself. She said with an angry expression.

Honesty is the best policy, I said bluntly.

Ugh!why do u have to be a sadist!?, She asked.

I have no fucking idea, I replied.

Nevermind let's just pack some stuff so we can get going , she said as she went inside .

~ 50 minutes later~

We were done packing now we continued to our path before .

And because of Mary's sense of direction we were separated and it's starting to get dark.

Damn woman, I mumbled.

Well I'm bored thanks to that simple minded idiot .

I sat down and leaned on a big ass tree behind me I started playing with my phone as I put on my earphones.

~Meanwhile~
Slenderman's POV

Ok everyone please look presentable cause we don't want u scaring our new family members,i said while straightening my tie .

Oh and offender don't even think about laying a finger to them.

Damn Mary and mystery girl sure took their time , beast whined.

Well since she was waiting for mystery girl to show up in who knows where it should take time, animal shifter said.

Yeah and worst of all u know how bad Mary's sense of direction is, Lucky commented.

But mystery girl is with her sooo it shouldn't be that bad , Shadow kill added.

Wait who is this mystery girl?,I asked.

Well we honestly don't know ....u see she is the best of the best in hotel Insanity and I've seen her fight before and she is a total badass but there are rumors about that girl Mary is the only one who've seen her face and know her identity she is very secretive and there is a dark and deadly aura surrounding her she doesn't talk to us and she only appears when no one else is awake so thats why we call her mystery girl, Lucky replied.

Oh she seems interesting I would
Like to know who that mystery girl is, I said.

Jeff!Ben! What did I say !? No fighting now make your self presentable or else!!,I yelled.

We heard a twig snap as foot steps became louder and louder as the creepypastas got into fighting stance.
And finally a figure appeared out of the bushes Mary? I asked.

Wahhhh!!!!she fell on her knees and cried.

Oh dear what's wrong?, Trender asked.

I-i- got lost and I lost her ,she said while crying.

Now I don't know where she is please  find her, Mary pleaded.

We will, I replied as I gave the others a signal to move out and they nodded and disappeared deep in to the woods.

Wait by her u mean mystery girl?,Lucky asked.

Yes her, Mary replied.

Wait do they even know what she looks like?,Mary asked.

I face palmed and nodded in disagreement.

Mary we have to go they might end up killing her instead and you 7 stay here and guard the mansion I said as I dragged Mary into the forest.

Jeff's POV

We found a girl leaning on a tree while playing with her phone and she doesn't seem to notice us since she is wearing earphones all of us were surrounding her and we were getting ready to rip her into pieces but then she said something that totally caught us off guard.

Your POV

I was enjoying the peace and quiet while listening to music when I felt some presence surrounding me ......a very familiar presence...I knew who they were and I acted like I didn't notice them but I have a hunch that their ready to strike at any minute... Well I couldn't blame them if they don't recognize me they last saw me 5 years ago and since their immortals they won't change or age ...but I just regained my immortality so I have some aspects of my body that have changed .....I no longer wear thick glasses like before and I don't look like a nerd like before now my body had developed my curves are very noticeable and my ass and boobs have grown and I am very good looking if I say so myself .

My cheeks became rosy and my lips have a pale pinkish color.

I heard another shuffling on my right .

I'm wearing earphones but my sense of hearing was not normal at all  it's time to make them recognize me I can't wait to see the look on their faces.

You should think twice about killing me...AGAIN, I said plainly and I have a feeling that I caught them of guard.

I stood up and all of them came into sight one by one,i stared at them with a unamused expression .

Stop!!!!! Don't Kill her!!!!! She's with me!!!!, We heard a voice and everyone turned to the direction the voice was except for me because I know very well who that voice belongs to.