Reunited

Tenma was back in Inazuma Town on Wednesday. It was morning, so he made his way to school. He made sure to be extra early today because he wasn't in the mood to walk with them. He just wanted to be alone.

When he was on school terrain, he immediately got to the club, put on his uniform and was waiting for the rest to arrive on the pitch. While waiting, he noticed Endou wasn't here, which was very rare.

The biggest soccer freak wasn't here. Shindou and Kirino were the first ones to arrive. ''I slept well tonight! I had a nice dream!'' Kirino said cheerily while stretching.

Shindou shrugged. ''I had a nightmare. I woke up, and fell asleep soon after again.'' He said.

Tenma stood up, cleared his throat and waved at them with a fake smile. ''Hello!'' He said to them. 'I'm back from meeting my real team!' He mentally continued.

''Goodmorning!'' Shindou said.

''SO?! WHERE WERE YOU, HUH?'' Kirino yelled angrily at him and ran to him.

Tenma's eyes widened. ''EEP! I WAS JUST WITH MY BROTHER!'' He said panicky, then slowly realizing he told them something personal.

''Huh? You have a brother?'' They both said in unison.

Tenma shrugged. ''Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows...'' He said.

Kirino rolled his eyes. ''You...'' He said.

Tenma facepalmed. ''Ugh.'' He said.

''Look who decides to show up!'' Kariya yelled when he stormed up the pitch, followed by Shinsuke.

''Where were you?! We were worried!'' Shinsuke yelled with a frown.

''Didn't you the letter that said I was fine?'' Tenma asked.

''Yes we did. But even so, we were worried.'' Sangoku said, who was putting on his gloves.

''Sorry... I was just catching up with someone...'' Tenma muttered.

Then it was silent. Everyone was looking at their teammate, also the ones that just came in.

'Won't they even let me visit someone who's precious to me, without getting angry at me?! They are impossible... I even left a freaking note! I can't stand them sometimes...' He thought.

''So where's coach?'' Kariya asked, breaking the silence.

''I don't know. I was here at first, but he hasn't shown up. Haruna-san isn't here as well if we start about adults not being here.'' Tenma said.

''Yeah. That's weird... Oh well. We can start practicing without them!'' Amagi said.

''Okay then, let's go!'' Kurumada said excitedly.

=-=-=-=-= Somewhere else =-=-=-=-=

''We got your call, Kazemaru. What's wrong?'' Endou asked once everyone was there.

''I called Fubuki, but I didn't hear his voice. It was that man. He has Fubuki.'' Kazemaru said.

Everyone gasped. Gouenji gritted his teeth. ''Are you kidding me? He's getting on my nerves I swear...'' He hissed.

Kabeyama laid a hand on his shoulder. ''It's okay. He'll be gone soon.'' He said reassuringly.

''Yeah... I wouldn't be so sure about that. If he has Fubuki, we can't keep supporting Raimon. He will hurt Fubuki if we do.'' Haruna said.

Natsumi and Aki nodded sadly. ''What do we do now? Raimon needs to win, but Fubuki is in danger.'' Midorikawa said.

''Yes. But if you think about it, he wouldn't just abduct anyone. Fubuki must have top-secret things from Fifth Sector, what not even Gouenji has obtained qua information.'' Hiroto said.

''Yes. I'll do everything I can to look for him and free him.'' Gouenji said determinedly.

That moment, the phone rang. ''Huh? Why now?'' Kazemaru said as he looked at his phone.

He picked up the call. ''Hello, ex-Inazuma Japan... You probably know me already, I am Senguuji Daigo. Before you decide to say anything or do anything, let me remind you that I have Fubuki.'' He said.

''Yes, we know that. Is he okay?!'' Endou asked worriedly.

''He's... Alive.'' Daigo answered.

''What did you do to him?'' Tsunami hissed.

''Let us speak to him,'' Ichinose commanded.

''Fine. But if I let you speak to him, I'll stay next to him, just in case he shares information. We don't want that to happen, now do we? And, you'll do what I say.'' Daigo said.

Everyone shared a look. ''Alright then,'' Utsunomiya said.

Daigo gave the phone to Fubuki. Everyone was deadly silent until Fubuki spoke.

=-=-=-= Back to Raimon, time skip. =-=-=-=

''I didn't see him all day!'' Tenma yelled.

''Neither did we,'' Shindou spoke. Kirino and Kurama nodded.

''I start to get worried,'' Amagi said.

Everyone sweatdropped at him, except for Tenma. ''We were worried since the morning...'' They all muttered.

''Let's just go home and wait for them to come back. The match against Teikoku is in two days after all...'' Shindou said, everyone, nodded and got home.