Shindou's Keshin

The first half started. Shindou kicked the ball to Tsurugi, who passed the two forwards. He smirked.

But then he got blocked by two midfielders, Sakazaki and Busujima. Shindou and Tsurugi shared a look. The navy-haired forward did a no-look pass to the captain, who did his hissatsu Fortissimo.

Suddenly, the keeper Shinoyama summoned his keshin, Kika Hei Galleus. He stopped the ball easily. He smirked and Shindou gritted his teeth.

Shinoyama threw the ball towards their captain, Isozaki Kenma. 

The forward was able to get through Raimon's midfielders. He was now facing Shinsuke. He smirked and kicked the ball in his stomach. Shinsuke fell on the ground. Every one of Raimon looked at him. ''SHINSUKE!'' They yelled.

The ball rolled out of the field.

Shindou narrowed at their captain. ''What was that for?!'' He yelled at him angrily.

Isozaki shrugged. ''Well, I wouldn't do it if you would just obey Fifth Sector. And if Tsurugi will not stop you, then we'll do it for him.'' Then he walked grinning evilly back to his own half.

Shindou felt something inside him getting angry. ''Tenma... Hurry up...'' He mumbled.

Kirino was sitting by Shinsuke. ''Are you okay?'' He asked.

The first-year nodded and stood up. ''I'm fine! Thanks for asking, Kirino-san!'' He said and smiled. Kirino smiled softly at him and walked back to his position.

They resumed the match. Immediately, Mannouzaka got the ball from Raimon almost immediately after the whistle sound. ''Mitsuyoshi! Use your keshin to score!'' Isozaki commanded.

Mitsuyoshi nodded and ran to the goal. He summoned his keshin. ''HERE WE GO! NOW GO KIJUTSUMA PURIM!'' He yelled.

He kicked the ball together with his keshin towards the goal. Sangoku wanted to catch it, but was surprised by its speed.

Raimon looked at him in awe. ''GOAL! MANNOUZAKA OPENS THE SCORE! 1-0!'' The commentator said in excitement.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

''Aki-nee, are we almost there?'' Tenma asked when he looked at the time.

''Yeah, almost. Two more minutes and we're there.'' She answered with a soft smile.

Tenma nodded his head. Good thing he was patient.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sangoku couldn't stop the ball once again. Mannouzaka made their second goal. ''GOAL!!! MANNOUZAKA'S YOZAKURA SCORES ANOTHER GOAL JUST BEFORE THE SIGNAL!'' The commentator yelled.

They hurt Raimon's team badly. Kirino had an injury and the rest was all bruised. Shindou felt himself getting angrier by the minute. They were losing, and he knew it.

''They have a two points difference. There's no way we'll win this!'' Kirino yelled and tried not to show a pained expression.

''This isn't fair! The whole team is supposed to help!'' Shinsuke said with a frown and Midori put a bandage on his arm.

''Kirino. Shinsuke. Are you two able to play in the second half?'' Shindou asked.

''I'm fine,'' Kirino said and did his thumbs up.

''I can still play!'' Shinsuke yelled with a wide grin.

''It's no use. We'll lose this. We have to. We have a two points difference. Just give it up already.'' Kurama said, earning a quick nod from Hayami.