Tenma's Real Team

''What do you think he wanted to talk about?'' Hakuryuu asked when they were on their way.

''No clue, to be honest. I hope it's nothing bad.'' Shuu said.

''I'm sure its fine! Although, I really hope you won't get sent on a mission because then we'll be even further away from one another.'' Tenma said a bit sad.

''Well, if we get a mission, I'll clear it as fast as I can so I'll be first!'' Hakuryuu said proudly.

Shuu chuckled. ''First with what?'' He asked.

Silence.

''With clearing the mission, of course! Then Tenma will be second, Shuu will be third and Tsurugi will be last!'' He exclaimed.

The other two rolled their eyes. ''We're almost there,'' Shuu stated.

''Let's hurry up then,'' Tenma said.

=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

''Hey Tenma. How nice to see you...'' Ishido said once the three were in the room.

''Hello Ishido-sama. It's a pleasure to see you again. Why did you need them, and why could I come in as well?'' Tenma asked.

''It's about the finals. I made a decision who's going to be on the team. Shuu and Hakuryuu will be on the final team, and so I wanted them both here to tell it to them.'' Ishido answered with a smile.

The three shared a surprised but happy look. ''Cool! We'll be on the same team, just like when we were kids, Shuu!'' Tenma yelled happily.

''Yeah!'' Shuu answered.

Ishido sighed. ''Well... First of all, you need to make sure they even reach the finals.'' He said.

''Don't worry about that. Raimon is a strong team. They'll pull through.'' Tenma said, slightly disgusted by himself for thinking so highly of them.

''Okay. How are Kidou and Endou doing?'' Fifth's leader asked.

''They are fine, as far as I know. Kidou... Is he still the coach of Teikoku?'' Tenma asked.

''Yes. Although, we have suspicions he doesn't listen to us and just does as he pleases.'' Ishido said.

Tenma nodded his head. ''Shuu, Hakuryuu, I'm so happy I got to see you both again!'' He said.

Ishido smiled at his happy voice. It's been a long time since he last saw a happy Tenma. It reminded him that God Eden was his home, Shuu and Hakuryuu his only two real friends.

''But sadly, I have to return to Inazuma Town. We have an upcoming match and I need to discuss the new plans with Tsurugi.'' Tenma said.

''Oh I see... Well, one thing is okay, we'll see each other again in the finals! We'll be on the same team, no matter what opponent we have!'' Shuu said.

''Yeah! So let's train hard so we can be the best!'' Hakuryuu said.

''Before you go back...'' Ishido interrupted.

The three faced him once again, now with questioning looks on their faces. ''Don't you want to meet your other teammates and train with them a little? I'll give you the day off, so you can stay here longer.'' Ishido said.

''Thank you, Ishido-sama! I really appreciate it!'' Tenma said.

Then there was a knock on the door. ''Speak of the devil. Come in!'' Ishido said.

''Ishido-sama, you summoned us..'' Kurosaki cut himself off when he saw three smiling faces. He smiled as well.

''Are these the new members on the team?'' He said with a kind smile.

The rest of the team looked satisfied as well. ''Nice to meet you three. My name is Masaki, the goalkeeper of the team.'' Masaki said.

Kurosaki pulled the captain band off his arm and offered it to Tenma, who looked confused. ''I already spoke with Ishido-sama about this. He said you would make a good captain. I said I would give you the captain band if I trusted you with it. And I do.'' He said.

Tenma declined. ''No. I won't make a good captain. Please keep it.'' He said.

Shuu smirked. ''Then give it to Hakuryuu, he is a great leader.'' He said.

Tenma's eyes widened and grabbed the band from Kurosaki's hand. ''NOPE! I'M NEVER GOING TO LISTEN TO HIS COMMANDS ANYMORE!'' He yelled, making everyone, including Hakuryuu laugh.

''Well, I suppose its time to see what you three can do. I know about your mission, but don't hold back on us. It's good for once to show all of your power...'' Kurosaki said.

Tenma nodded, so did the other two.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tenma was now wearing Seidouzan's uniform, plus the yellow captain band. The forwards were Hakuryuu, Koizaki, and Shuu.

The midfielders were Tenma and Kurosaki.

Defenders were Amase, Munemori, Kurei, Iyabe and Hozumi.

The goalkeeper was Masaki.

This was the formation in a normal match.

''Hold nothing back, huh? Well, that's been a long time..'' Tenma mumbled.

''I'll divide the teams! Team 1. Masaki Teiga, Munemori Hidetoshi, Kurei Yudai, Iyabe Satoshi, Hozumi Shinpei,  Amase Reia, Hakuryuu,  Kurosaki Makoto. Captain is Kurosaki Makoto.'' Ishido said.

''Team 2. Shuu, Koizaki Io, Temizu Kenji, Matsukaze Tenma, Furou Akisada, Arino Omi, Atou Ran, Asou Kirehito. Captain is Matsukaze Tenma.'' He continued.

''8 against 8. No holding back. If you hold back, your other teammates can't see how powerful you are, and your plays with each other will go wrong.'' Ishido said and blew the whistle.

Tenma had the ball. ''No holding back huh? Shuu?'' Tenma asked.

''Yeah,'' Shuu said. Both of them stormed to the other field. Their passes were perfect, like Meia and Giris' passes (from Chrono Stone).

Everyone, even Hakuryuu was impressed from how their teamwork was. When they reached the goal, Shuu and Tenma turned their back on one another. They jumped into the sky while a dark aura circled around Shuu and a white aura around Tenma. They both kicked the ball. ''ZERO MAGNUM!'' They both yelled in sync.

The ball came into the goal, which makes their first point. They gave each other a high-five. ''Our teamwork hasn't changed a bit!'' Tenma yelled.

''But now it's my turn to shine!'' Hakuryuu yelled. He summoned his keshin.

''Seijuu Shining Dragon!'' He yelled. It didn't come from his body, much to surprise of Seidouzan. Shuu and Tenma smirked.

''Ankoku Shin Dark Exodus!''

''Majin Pegasus Arc!''

Both of their Keshin's came out of the ground as well. Shuu had a dark aura around him, Hakuryuu a white and Tenma a red aura.

Ishido smirked. ''The three strongest Keshin's ever...'' He said.

The three Keshin's battled on the field. It was an epic view. Everyone who was on the island came looking at the training.

''They sure go for it...Oh well... I won't have to 'replace them' if they can beat Raimon...'' Someone in a white suit and pink hair that reaches his shoulders said.