The Match Against Tengawara

, 2 days later...

''Is everyone ready to win?!'' Endou shouted, gaining eight happy yells.

''That's the spirit! Now let's win this match!'' He said and punched the air.

They were at the Tengawara stadium. Half of the group was looking at the score order. Shindou yanked it out of Hayami's hands. He threw it in the trashcan and gave him a smile.

Hayami gritted his teeth and walked away. Shindou frowned. ''It'll be okay. Everything needs time.'' Tenma said reassuringly.

''I guess you're right.'' He answered.

'Of course I'm right. I am Tenma!' He mentally thought.

Tenma walked to the corner of the room and sat down. He closed his eyes. He was a little bit worried. 'Where are you? It's been two days! Normally you'd talk to me every night or day! I want to give you my answer...' He said in the black area.

He opened his eyes. Shindou was shaking him and everyone was looking at him. ''Finally.'' He said.

''What finally? I've been out for only what... Like 10 seconds?'' He said.

''More like 10 minutes...'' Sangoku muttered, but Tenma still heard him.

Tenma stood up and had a big grin on his face. ''Then I guess we have the match in two minutes! Let's go to the pitch!'' Tenma said, and everyone followed him. Some more excited than others.

''Let's win this match! Our first step for victory and our real soccer starts here!'' Shindou said encouragingly. They ran to their positions on the pitch.

Kita sighed. ''I would've liked to play a real match against you, but... It's impossible.'' He said to Shindou, who smirked.

''I wouldn't be so sure about that. On the card, it might be 2-0, but we'll definitely win!'' He said, and Kita's jaw dropped.

The whistle was heard and Kira kicked the ball to Andou, a forward. Tsurugi made a sliding, but Andou dodged easily by jumping over him. He kicked the ball to Hoshifuru. He passed Raimon's midfielders. He was now facing the players that didn't want to do anything.

''I won't let you!'' Tenma yelled and made a sliding out of nowhere. Hoshifuru frowned and lost the ball.

Tenma ran forwards. ''Shindou-san!'' He yelled and kicked the ball to the captain.

Shindou caught the ball and thought about Tenma and the others. How highly motivated they were. It made him happy. He felt something inside him boiling, but he didn't know what it was.

''Tsurugi!'' He yelled and kicked the ball to the forward. Harei tried to steal the ball, but he didn't succeed. The ball landed in front of Tsurugi's feet.

Tsurugi did his moves for the Hissastsu 'Death Sword'. Black and dark blue aura started to surround the ball. Then it flew with a high speed to the goalkeeper, Minami.

Minami was caught off guard and the ball hit the net, making the first point for Raimon.

''GOAAAAL!'' The commentator yelled excitedly.

Hayami and Kurama frowned and clenched their fists. Kurumada gritted his teeth and was trying not to yell at them.

''I'm going to kill that boy one day...'' Amagi muttered and turned his back to the goal from Tengawara.

''Calm down, it's only one goal...'' Sangoku said.

Amagi huffed and turned around again, leaving Sangoku sweatdropping.