Secret Organisation

(While Tenma was with Shuu, this was happening at Raimon)

Aki was away from home for a couple of days. Tsurugi promised her to take care of Sasuke. He got a key from the door to get food from inside. When he was done, he couldn't help but feel attracted to Tenma's room, like something was calling him.

And so, he opened the door and saw the cleanness of the room. It looked and smelled good. On the middle of his desk, he saw a small book. It was dark blue. 'The dark side of football' was written on it.

He shrugged and opened the book, reading the first page.

'Yesterday it all happened. My adventure to help Ishido, but still in my eyes seen as Gouenji, my savior. I admire him. I would do anything for him. That's why I yesterday joined Fifth Sector to become a SEED. He asked me to. I accepted, of course.

My family doesn't care about me at all since they find me trash. I don't have any friends, so those weren't there to stop me. Not that I'd listen anyway... Anyway, because of this, I could immediately go to God Eden. I did since I don't even have a house.

They kicked me out yesterday... So. I hope I'll become a strong player, so they will acknowledge me. If they finally do, I return the favor. I vow to take revenge. I'll take everything from them. Because they took everything from me. I am currently 9 years old.

Throwing a 9-year-old on the street... How dare they?! Hmph. Oh well, I won't trust anyone anymore. People are all the same after all. Gouenji excluded.

In this notebook, I'll keep track and... Write my adventures so I won't forget them. It's for me only, since I don't know anyone who is worth sharing it with. I'll write again tomorrow, it's bedtime.'

Tsurugi was a bit shocked when he read this. He turned the page and continued reading.

'It was a nice day today. Gouenji introduced me to someone who was also kicked on the street, even lost his sister! I felt slightly better. His name is Shuu. He doesn't have a last name, since he doesn't want to be the child of his parents.

Maybe I should do that too. Just be called Tenma... I'll reconsider it later. Anyway, I really liked him. He told me to meet up, and so I did. He felt like a person I could trust. Then he trusted me with his secret. Because of that, I trusted him too and told my story as well.

He didn't show pity, much to my relief. He said it was okay, since that's how humanity is. He wanted to become strong. Just like me. I hope we can be good friends... I'll even be happy if he wants to be just friends...

My first friend... Oh well. Keep on dreaming, Tenma.'

He was more shocked then first. He skipped a lot pages. Then he stumbled across the text that looked a lot better than the first pages. He knew this was written when he was older.

'Today's my 13th birthday! I celebrated it with Shuu and Hakuryuu. They are my friends. No. Cross that. Shuu is my brother and Hakuryuu is my best friend! I both love them so much. If someone was to hurt them, I'll make them pay.

Shuu bought me a football and Hakuryuu promised me to help me with a new Hissatsu. I'm so happy now that I live with Shuu! But when it got noon, my 'peaceful' life changed.

Gouenji told me I'd get my first mission as a SEED since I am old enough. I was very upset at first, but then I came over it. I was able to take my revenge on humanity. I agreed to it.

I still remember the day I made my vow. Now that I get to see the world again, I can begin to take revenge. Although, I'm scared Shuu and Hakuryuu will forget about me. Shuu reassured me that's not the case, and never will be.