Unexpected Play

The match resumed. Indeed, as Midori predicted, the players of Mannouzaka marked Tsurugi, Tenma, and Shindou. Isozaki easily passed through the three players.

''Shinsuke! Sangoku-san! Kirino! Be ready!'' Shindou yelled.

They nodded and ran towards Isozaki, who just kicked the ball in their stomach. Tenma and Tsurugi gritted their teeth. They might both be a SEED,  but they don't want to hurt someone psychically.

They shared a look and both escaped the people that they marked them.  As fast as they could, they stood in front of the goal, both defending it. ''Stop hurting them!'' Tsurugi yelled and tried to get the ball with a tackle, without success.

It was now up to Tenma. Isozaki only smirked. ''Bound Flame!'' He said when he was making his moves for the said hissatsu. Tenma sighed and used only his leg to try to stop it. When he almost stopped it, his ankle started to hurt and the shot got through his defense.

Tenma landed on his feet. However, he stumbled backward and fell on one knee. He looked behind him to see Sangoku smirking satisfied. He had the ball in his hands. Tenma stood up and ran forward, feeling the pain every step of the way.

''Here!'' He yelled while running forward. Sangoku threw the ball at the brunet, who caught it. Tenma kicked the ball to Shindou when midfielder Busujima made a painful tackle. Even though he didn't have the ball anymore, Busujima didn't stop and hit his ankle.

Tenma gritted his teeth and was able to avoid the worst point. He glared daggers at the boy and just continued running forward. Just when they were about to shoot, Kamihira got the ball and passed it to Shirato, who passed it to Mitsuyoshi before he got stopped by Kirino.

Mitsuyoshi grinned. ''Kijutsuma Purim!'' His Keshin appeared.

''Magician's Box!'' He yelled, and he shot the ball right into the goal. Everyone was shocked.

=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=

The match continued with Mannouzaka most of the time in ball possess. When Raimon had the ball, they just hurt them to get the ball. Raimon's players that don't want to fight, flinch every time one of their teammates got hurt.

When Mitsuyoshi was passing the players on the field once again, Midori was going to have her little pep talk. It was now or never. ''Everyone! Weren't they soccer buddies? Look how hard they are fighting! Are you going to leave them to do it all by themselves? They need you!'' She yelled.

Everyone shared glances. Mitsuyoshi was about to shoot when Kurumada interrupted with 'Dash Train'. Everyone smiled at that.

''Hey! I'm going too!'' Hamano yelled and ran forward.

Hayami looked scared for a minute, then he yelled: ''H-hey! Wait! Oh... I'm probably gonna regret this...'' And ran forward as well.

Kurumada passed the ball to Hamano, who passed it to Shindou, to Tenma and finally to Tsurugi, who now faced Shinoyama.

Tsurugi gritted his teeth when Shinoyama grinned. ''I'll stop you, we're going to win this.'' He said and summoned his Keshin. Tsurugi smirked and made a no-look pass to Shindou, who summoned his Keshin as well and scored their third point, changing the score to once again, a tie.

''Only 5 minutes left. Now or never.'' Tenma said to the whole team, who all silently nodded.

Kurama just narrowed at him and turned his back at him. Tenma ignored him.  ''I'm sure we can do this.'' He said reassuringly.

The match continued. Tenma and Tsurugi ran with high speed to the other side. Tenma felt his ankle getting worse, but this was going first. He could always later treat his ankle. Shindou had the ball, but Sakazaki stole it from him. He made a pass to Isozaki, but it got interrupted by Amagi, who kicked it to Hamano.

But the ball got stolen once again by a tackle. Nobody was there to receive the ball, and it landed in front of Kurama's feet. Mitsuyoshi grinned when he did nothing at all. ''Kurama!'' Sangoku and Kirino yelled.

''Kurama-san!'' Tsurugi, Tenma, Shinsuke and Kariya yelled.

''Kurama!'' Hamano, Hayami, Amagi and Shindou yelled.

Mitsuyoshi smirked and ran even faster, but Kurama narrowed at him and passed the ball to Shindou. Everyone sighed.

''Go for it, Tsurugi!'' Shindou yelled when he made the pass to the navy-haired forward.

''Kensei Lancelot!'' He yelled. His Keshin appeared.

''Lost Angel!'' He yelled. And just 2 seconds before the last whistle was sound, they scored and won with 4-3.

Everyone celebrated it, Tenma sighed and fell on one knee. 'Now I need to fix this.' He thought and walked off of the pitch with only Shindou and Tsurugi noticing.

When he was in the changing room, he kicked off his shoes and pulled his socks off his feet. He took a good look at the injury. It was dark blue and thick. Tenma shrugged. ''I've had worse,'' He said to himself and was about to go get a bandage when Tsurugi and Shindou walked in.

Their eyes immediately fell on the wound. ''Why didn't you tell us you were injured?'' Shindou asked angrily.

''It isn't that bad. I thought I didn't have to bother you guys with a small injury like this.'' He simply answered seriously.

''Small? It's... Not small. Aoi has a first aid kit, we'll take you to her.'' Shindou said.

Tenma turned away when Shindou approached him. ''NO. I don't want any humans nearby.'' He mumbled.

He always hated attention. When they wanted to check on his injuries and wounds, they always hurt him with whatever they do to 'heal' it. He always does things himself and doesn't bother to tell others, since its none of their business.

Tsurugi got that he wanted to be left alone, but Shindou didn't. ''What do you mean?'' He asked.

Tenma studied his face and then sighed. ''It's just... I always heal my injuries myself. When I let other people do it, they hurt me. These things, however, I can't do myself.'' He looked at the injury and then continued. ''But that's okay, I know someone who knows a lot about nature and always has the best ways to heal things easily.''

Shindou nodded his head. ''If you're sure about it...'' He hesitantly said and left with Tsurugi. Tenma sighed and grabbed his phone.

''Hello?'' Tenma asked when he called someone and they picked up.

''Hey.'' He heard from the other side of the line.

''I'm coming now your way. I need your help once again...'' Tenma said.

''Sure thing. Let me guess, something about injuries you can't fix yourself like usually?''

Tenma grinned sheepishly. ''Hmmmaybe.'' He simply answered.

The person sighed. ''Okay. I'll wait for you. See you later, Tenma.'' The person exclaimed.

''See you....Shuu.'' Tenma answered and hung up.