Meeting Taiyou

Tenma woke up in a comfortable bed in a white room. He was very confused and looked around the place. In a couple of seconds, he knew where he was. He was in the hospital.

''...Seriously?'' He mumbled. Then he remembered the talk with himself last night.

''15 minutes... 150* hours....= 6.25 days....'' He muttered.

(Yeah, it was 15 min. = 15 hours, but I read the part after it and it was 150 hours XD)

''Kidding?! I was out of it for a week?! That means that... The match is today!! And the counting starts today as well...'' Tenma said out loud.

Someone knocked on the door and came in. They looked very surprised to see him awake. ''Tenma! Finally!'' He said.

''...What are you doing here? What am I still doing here?'' Tenma asked, but not in a rude tone.

''I came to check on you, it's kinda my duty as your friend and captain I guess... And at first, you were brought to Aki's house, but you didn't wake up after a day, so we brought you here...'' Shindou answered.

''I see. Thank you, Shindou-san...'' Tenma whispered a little.

''Our match is today... Will you be able to play?'' He asked.

''If they let me go, then yes, I'll play. Against which team...?''

''Mannouzaka. We'll be leaving in 40 minutes, and it's in Mannouzaka's stadium.''

Tenma gritted his teeth. 'Those are dirty SEED's... And since they don't know I'm one as well, they'll hurt me. However, Tsurugi won't tolerate that and will protect us against them, gaining more of their trust. This will work out somehow...' He thought.

''Okay. Can you get a nurse? I'll ask if I can go home.'' Tenma said.

''Got it. See you later then!'' Shindou said and left the room.

Minutes later, a nurse named Fuyuka came in.

''Tenma... It's good to see you awake. I heard from your captain you wanted to leave? I have to do one last checkup and if everything's fine, you can go.'' She said and walked towards him.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tenma was walking to the exit of the hospital. Everything was fine with him. He stopped walking and grabbed his phone, texting Shindou he was fine and going to the match to play.

When he was about to exit the building, a boy with orange hair collided against him, making them both fall on the ground.

''Ouch!'' Tenma said, and rubbed his head.

The orange haired boy stood up and offered him a hand. ''Sorry about that. I didn't look around.'' He said.

Tenma took his hand and the boy yanked him up. ''My name is Amemiya Taiyou. But call me just Taiyou.'' The boy said and gave him a sweet smile.

''I am Matsukaze Tenma, but you can call me Tenma,'' Tenma said and gave him the same smile.

''Nice! So Tenma, why were you here? Someone to visit?'' He asked.

''Actually, I was in the hospital since I was unconscious for almost a week. I blacked out after our match against Tengawara.'' He answered.

''You play soccer?! Awesome! Want a one versus one battle?'' Taiyou asked with sparkles in his eyes.

''Uhmm... Sure.'' Tenma answered.

Taiyou ran back to his room and returned some minutes later with a soccer ball in his hands. ''I am not allowed to play, but I can't stay the rest of my life in my room, so sometimes I sneak out and play!'' He explained.

Tenma nodded his head. Taiyou kicked the ball to him, which he caught with his chest. He started to dribble a little, with Taiyou trying to block him and get the ball.

''You are pretty good! Are you in a team?'' Tenma asked, and started to dribble with the ball once again.

''...Yeah, I am! I am a boy that Shows Up Once In A Lifetime. Maybe you'll hear that name in a team, then you'll know which one I am and why I got that name.'' Taiyou said, trying to get the ball without success.

Tenma narrowed at him. ''Okay...'' He simply said, not knowing what else to say and kicked the ball to Taiyou.

''And you? Are you in a team? You aren't so bad yourself!'' Taiyou complimented and asked, kicking the ball in an imaginary goal.

''Yeah! I'm in Raimon. We're rebelling against Fifth Sector.'' Tenma said, ran to the ball and grabbed it.

''I see. Well. It's time to go. Fuyuka will go to my room in a while, and if I'm not in it, she'll go mad. See ya!'' He said and ran inside with his ball.

''WAIT!'' Tenma yelled.

Taiyou turned around with a questioning look on his face.

''Which room are you in?'' He asked.

''Left building, second floor with the group of psychical illnesses, then room 258.'' He said, and he disappeared into the building.

Tenma nodded and grabbed his phone, noted the room and ran to the street. Just then, he saw the time. 40 Minutes had passed by. His eyes widened and he ran towards Aki's house.

He knocked on the door. ''Tenma!'' She said, and hugged him.

=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Shindou was looking at his phone, staring at that one message. 'Hello Shindou-san! I'll be there to play, I'm fine! :D'

But still, he wasn't here. Could something have happened? He didn't tell anyone about the message.

Kirino looked with the corner of his eye at Shindou's phone and saw the message. ''Tenma will come and play? That's great news!'' Kirino yelled.

They caught Tsurugi's attention. ''He's okay now? Good.'' He said and grabbed his phone.

'Ishido-sama. Just overheard that Tenma is okay now and will play with us against Mannouzaka, although, he isn't on the bus with us.' He texted to the leader.

He put his phone away, closed his eyes and smirked a little.

''If he's going to play with us, where is he now?'' Kariya asked.

Shindou put his phone in his pocket. ''I don't know. Maybe something came in the way.'' He said.

''For now, let's just focus on the match against Mannouzaka,'' Sangoku said.

''We're here!'' Endou yelled and smiled.