|•| Insecurities |•|

Start from the beginning

I didn't even bother to see Kai during lunch or notice him during class.

We were supposed to walk home together. But, I decided not to wait for him.

"Y/N!"

Immediately recognizing the voice, I quickly ran.

I'm not going to go straight to my house.

My parents knows Kai and will began to question what had happened.

I decided to run to the park and hide at the branch of the tree since I can climb a tree.

It's not like he'll notice me at the top, right?

I looked back as his figure continued to get smaller.

I took this as an advantage and quickly climbed up the tree and rested their.

I saw him running to where I am and started to look around. Until..

"Y/n, I know you're here. Come out and let's talk about this!"

I didn't listen and kept my balance cause there's a chance I might fall.

"Y/n, please come out. Tell me what's the matter and we can work things out!" I continued to listen to him but didn't obey what had just said.

"I know you're here. So, I might as well tell you. Y/n, did I do something wrong to you? You didn't come to sit at lunch with me. You didn't even bother to wait for me! Tell me. You don't want to be friends with me anymore?"

My eyes widened when he said that. I saw him went under the tree that I had climbed up and sat down leaning his back against the trunk.

"Please. Just tell me. I can help you go through this. Didn't I tell you if you have any problems, you can always talk to me about it?"

This time I couldn't help but speak.

"Why would you think I would like to talk about it? It's not like you cared for me anyways.." tears started to form into my eyes.

"Finally you answered. But, what do you mean I don't care about you?"

"Don't lie to me meif'wa! I heard it perfectly clear from r/g/n! You only befriended me because you felt pity for me!"

"What?! I would never say that! Why would you believe everything that r/g/n says!"

I couldn't answer the question. He looked up as he saw me and help his hand up.

"Come down,"

I did what he told me to do and sat next to him.

He looked straight at me with a worried expression.

"What did r/g/n do to you?" He asked in a soft voice.

I began to cry as he tries to comfort. After, I decided to tell him what she was doing to me these past months.

"So, you like me?"

I blushed and nodded slowly.

I felt fingers on my chin as my e/c eyes had met up with those yellow eyes of his.

"Well, that's good. Cause I feel the same way. Maybe not like but maybe love?"

After saying those words, his lips was now on mine.

I felt myself blushed a darker shade of red as I started to kiss back.

We pulled apart for air and continued to look at each other.

"Don't listen to them. To me, you're very pretty. Inside and out." I then pulled him to a hug, in which he returned.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure they'll stop. From now on, I'll protect you to those who harm you. I love you..."

"I-i love you too!"

Bonus:

"So, w-were dating now?" I asked.

"Of course! I did kissed you right?"

"That doesn't mean when you kissed a girl, you two are dating!"

"Then, y/n l/n. Would you do the honors of dating me?" He asked.

"Sh-shameless!"

"Too formal? Hehe, I know. But what do you say?" He asked.

"Sure. I'll date you. You dork!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Well, that kinda suck!

But anyways hope you enjoy this oneshot!

If you have any requests 📝, please do leave it in the comments section below!

That's all for now.

God bless you all
And
Goodbye~!

-•- Brights Up My Day -•- Mystreet•PDH•MCD OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara