"Salaam  ... thussi great!" He looked up, greeting the Gods and touched his chin with his fingers, saluting them for showing mercy on him.

He wished he could spend the whole night watching her, but he had get atleast few hours sleep, before facing the technical board for his presentation. After finishing making changes to the presentation, he laid down on the couch in the room and took a nap.

Next day morning, he woke up and checked Samy. She was still asleep and her temperature was normal. He quietly picked up his luggage and went over to his room to get ready for the client presentation.

After showering, he put on a suit and returned back to Samy's room and left instructions on her bedstand regarding her medicine schedule and a note to keep on drinking electrolytes to stay hydrated.

He then placed a call to Pavan, a friend, who settled in Singapore, describing his situation and asked for help.

Then he met Mr Singh, Singapore sales director,  in the lobby and explained the situation  about Samy. They both agreed to leave Samy alone in the hotel, to take rest and proceeded to the clients office for the presentation.

Mr Singh introduced Sid to Mr Chang, CTO of the company.

"Welcome  Mr Siddarth, a pleasure to meet you in person. I am an avid follower of your blog and read all your technical white papers on latest changes in design. I hope you remember our chat sessions." Mr Chang shook hands with Sid, expressing his delight in meeting Sid.

"Thank you Mr Chang, pleasure is all mine. The website is just a hobby of mine to meet with like minded geeks and discuss technical stuff. I am glad you like my blog." Sid replied enthusiastically, hoping rest of the day would go as well.

Chang led both of them into the boardroom, where the technical board members gathered for the presentation.   Without wasting anymore time, Sid started the presentation and for the next four hours immersed himself in the world he knew best, answering all their queries.

After the presentation, Sid and Singh stepped out of the boardroom to let them deliberate about the project. The members took just fifteen minutes to deliberate and green light Sid's presentation.

"Excellent work Sid. The members are sold. Tomorrow we will have another presentation with rest of the technical team, but these are the management folks and decision makers and they are sold. Let's go to lunch and celebrate." Chang spoke shaking hands with Sid and Singh.

"I am glad they liked it Chang,  but if you will excuse me for today, I need to get back to the hotel and see how Samantha is doing. I am sure Mr Singh won't mind celebrating today's success with you."

"Okay .. on one condition .. you are coming to lunch tomorrow with me and  I am going to introduce you to few special friends of mine. Hope Samantha gets well and can handle tomorrow's presentation."

"Sure, not a problem." Sid promised without thinking too much about it. He was in a hurry to get back to hotel and check on Samantha.

On his way to the hotel, he stopped at Pavan's house and picked up home made food for Samy. He requested Pavan's wife earlier to prepare soup and steamed vegetables, so that the food would go easy on Samy's intestines.

When he reached the hotel, she was still sleeping. He moved closer to bed and noticed that she woke up earlier, took shower and changed into fresh clothes.

Samy wasn't fully asleep. She felt very weak since she hadn't eaten anything  in the past twenty four hours and the vomiting drained her energy completely. She thought of ordering food from the hotel restaurant but was afraid of upsetting her stomach again.

Samy knew Sid entered her room as she awoke hearing the sound of door opening and could feel his deodorant invade her as he came close to the bed and inspected her closely.

Sid sat on the bed lightly and bent very close to watch her face, noticing her features in detail. Samy kept her eyes closed as she felt his warm breaths on her face, wondering if he was going to do anything.

Sid got up from the bed and walked away as felt he was loosing his control. He wasn't sure to wake her up or let her rest more. She looked weak but completely recovered from food poisoning, so the feelings that he kept under wrap started rising up again and he struggled to keep them in check.

He paced back and forth few times, going closer to her, watching her beautiful face and then walking away to keep him under control. Every time he went closer to her, her scent overpowered him and the feeling to kiss her was corrupting his thoughts.

Finally on the twelfth trip, he couldn't resist the feeling anymore and kissed her, putting slight pressure on her lips, controlling the urge to bite her and then placed tiny kisses all over her face.

"Mr Siddarth ... you lost! You are going to pay for this." Samy thought, curling her toes to relieve pressure building within her body to respond.

She knew  he was going to give in finally and waited patiently for it to happen. She could feel his internal struggle, each time he came close to her lips. She remained still, trying to suppress her feelings from responding back and her weakness came in handy in acting asleep.

After kissing Samy, Sid felt mixed feelings, happy in his heart for kissing her but guilty in his mind for taking advantage of her, while she was sleeping.

He decided to leave her alone and went to his room to freshen up.

A/N: Dear all, extremely sorry for the delay in posting updates. Been really busy with holidays, year end work and shopping. Please forgive and vote and comment. Happy Holidays! Cheers!