Namjoon and Lisa rolled their eyes. They were used to Jisoo and Chaeyoung's never ending bickering.

"There's something I wanted to ask you Lisa," Namjoon said with a quiet voice. Lisa smiled.

"What is it?"

"Have you called Mingyu about your needs, yet?" the older boy grinned, drinking his coffee.

Lisa laughed when she saw Namjoon's grin, "Not yet."

"Aha! I knew it. We made a bet with Jin hyung, you see," he added with a wink.

Lisa grimaced, "I don't want to know the catch."

Namjoon laughed out loud, his dimples showing. Lisa loved his dimples, it differentiated his genuine laughs and fake ones.

"Be careful with him though," Namjoon said with a serious tone. Then he ruffled Lisa's hair. "We don't want your heart broken."

Lisa laughed, "Don't worry oppa. It won't happen."

Another thing she loved about Namjoon was that he acted like a real brother to him. He looked after her, took care of her, he even had saved her from a couple of too persistent guys. He made Lisa feel better. She often thought how lucky Jin was. Namjoon was a kind of person you had to have in your life.

"Don't make me beat him up, you know?" Namjoon sighed jokingly. "Then again, I think I adopted you too easily."

Lisa smiled sweetly and poked his arm. And saw Namjoon's dimple-smile again. He reached and pinched her soft cheek.

"Stop being cute," he said, making Lisa laugh again. "Jin hyung says I spoil you too much."

It was true that Namjoon spoiled her. He was always treating her meals, always helping her to study when she needed, even bought her gifts. He was protective of her and he even took her to movies one or two times. Lisa had no siblings, so it was a new and amazing thing for her. And she felt lucky, grateful.

"I sense jealousy," Lisa teased him. "I think he knows how terrifying little sisters can be."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure. Too bad that I always wanted a little sister and you came with the right timing."

"Chaeyoung and I are the same age," Lisa reminded him. She looked at Chaeyoung who was talking with Jisoo about some gossip she had read in a magazine.

"Yeah and she's a complete pain in the ass," Namjoon said looking at the girl fondly. "A cute pain though. But we'd never get along like we do with you."

Lisa wasn't someone to show affection but she wanted to hug Namjoon. Thankful for everything he had been doing for her.

"Okay," Namjoon said after drinking rest of his coffee in one shot. He got up. "I have to go, girls."

Three of them smiled at him and waved back as he waved before disappearing in the crowd outside.

"Alright!" Jisoo said, "Let's go to Hongdae."

Chaeyoung looked at her watch, "We have one more class unnie. But you go first, you don't want to wait," she added quickly when she saw the older girl's face.

"Why did I even come..." Jisoo murmured with a betrayed look.

Lisa laughed, "It's just one and a half hour, unnie. We'll catch up in no time."

"Okay," Jisoo said with acceptance and rose from her seat. She was wearing a black high-waist skirt and a ruffly white blouse.

"You're really pretty today," Lisa said looking at her clothes for the first time. Jisoo got excited like always when she received a compliment.