Chunnin Exams Pt. 3

God it's been so long since I updated anything. Anyway update before I lose my brain to the California heat.

~0~

Sakura couldn't believe what she was seeing. The Snake Sannin was extending his neck and biting Sasuke's. Naruto was slumped against a tree not far from her. Sasuke dropped down to his knees and screams out, and Sakura is finally moving. But of course she's too slow. And the Sannin is gone, and she's left with two unconscious teammates, only one scroll and four days till the second part of this exam ends.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Sakura curses and makes her way to Naruto

She picks him up and makes her way to Sasuke who looks too still for her comfort. Only the occasional rise of his chest is keeping her from worrying too much. 

She needs to find a place to hide and set up some traps. Naruto should have some seals on him that would help. 

Several minutes later, Sakura has scoped out a hollowed out tree and set bot her teammates inside the tree. She quickly sets out laying down traps and heads back to her teammates. She checks on Naruto first to assess how badly the Sannin had damaged him. Lifting up his shirt, Sakura took in the seal that was now visible on his body. Something was off strange about it and Sakura could do nothing to fix this. She had very basic knowledge on seals and feared tampering with this in anyway.

After running a quick diagnostic scan on Naruto, Sakura could safely confirm that Naruto was only unconcious. Doing the same to Sasuke, Sakura reared back as ran her hands over his neck to check where Orochimaru bit him. 

"What the hell?!" Sakura whispers incredulously 

The feeling of wrongness saturated where the Sannin had bit Sasuke and Sakura truly feared for his life if the thing spread. She felt truly helpless and could only watch over her teammates, eating a few ration bars and keeping watch out for anything suspicious.

~0~

He was alone in the Uchiha Compound running to where his family was. Blood was stained everywhere he looked. 

"Naruto! Sakura! Itachi!" Sasuke called out to them 

He found himself in front of his home, the door in front of him cracked open. Slowly pushing it open, Sasuke could only look on in horror at what he saw. Sakura's dead eyes pierced his as she lay slumped against the hallway frame.

"No. No nonononono!" 

This wasn't right. What happened?! How did this happen?!

Rushing past her, he went to look for the others. Before he could head deeper into the house, the familiar sound of a sword being drawn brought Sasuke to the living room. There lay Itachi on the floor, a pool of blood creeping from beneath him. And Naruto kneeling in front of him, his arms wide as if he was protecting Itachi from the killer.

Sasuke reached out for Naruto to do something.

(pRoTeCt uZuMaKi)

The sword pierced Naruto's heart and everything seemed to slow down. The blade had pierced him completely and Sasuke could see Naruto's blood. And then it was all over the killer had finished Naruto so quickly. 

The man (MoNsTeR) looked at him before turning away as if Sasuke were no threat. Sasuke couldn't bring himself to move. This man had completely destroyed the rest of his family. Wiped them out as if they were insignificant bugs.