Starting today you are a Shinobi!

Naruto tapped his foot against the desk in front of him. Today was the day that changed everything.

Team assignments.

He, Sakura, and Sasuke had planned accordingly for this day. Sasuke would be rookie of the year because being the "last loyal Uchiha" pressured him to do so. Along with the fact most things were rigged in his favour.

Sakura would become top kunoichi because of the pressure from her mother and her ambition to become the greatest medic-nin in the Elemental Nations.

That left Naruto with becoming the dead last. He chuckled softly to himself at the implications of being dead last.

No one would suspect him of much because of his position. He could sneak into most places and people would write it off as him being a dobe and being lost.

This position was also useful because most shinobi would underestimate him. Mixuki-sensei learnt that lesson.

------------------------------------------------------

Naruto stood still in mock fear as his 'sensei' ranted on about him being a demon. Iruka-sensei was in the background yelling at him to take the scroll and run.

Naruto's blonde hair covered his eyes and his shoulders shook.

Iruka looked at Naruto with pity in his eyes. The little orphan which he had grown fond of did not deserve this treatment. Before Iruka could open his mouth Naruto's laughter stopped him.

"Ushishishishi. It seems Mizuki-sensei has broken an SS class law. And do you know what that entails?" Naruto asked no one in particular

Suddenly standing next to Naruto was Sakura and Sasuke. They had malicious smirks on their face, matching Naruto's.

"A trip to the T&I along with immediate execution." they declared in unison

"Effective immediately." a voice from behind Mizuki uttered

Mizuki crumpled to the ground as the paralysis seal slapped onto his neck took effect.

There in all her unholy glory, stood the amazing, sexy Anko Mitarashi.

Iruka could only stare in disbelief as his three students held up signs.

An 8 from Sasuke, a 5 from Naruto and a 6.5 from Sakura.

"What?!" Anko squawked in indignation

"Not enough blood was spilled." came Naruto's reply

"Hn." Sasuke commented

"Wasn't flashy enough." Sakura retorted

That was the last sight Iruka saw before gurgling up blood and passing out.

------------------------------------------------------

"Poor Iruka-sensei." Naruto murmured

Naruto snapped out of his thought as someone sat next to him. He turned his head to see one Yamanaka Ino smiling at him.

"You're in Sakura's seat again, Ino-san." he told the girl

Sasuke from Naruto's right, snorted.

"Oh I know Naruto-kun, I just wanted to spend sometime with you that's all." Ino purred

Naruto shuddered at the implications of what Ino meant. Kami, he hated hormones and puberty, and fangirls.

He only had a few but they were vicious. Curse his short stature and wide blue eyes. He was 14 dammit! He was a man.