Naruto's Determination

"Never give up Naruto we'll always be there for you." several voices called out

Naruto stopped flailing about as he took in his surroundings. His body felt weightless and he was surrounded by a grey colour. He scratched his head and confusion and rolled around enjoying the weightless feel of his body.

"Um...hello. Anyone out there?" Naruto called out after several minutes of rolling around

Suddenly Naruto fell face first into the ground. He groaned in pain before he stood up. Naruto looked to his left and screamed at the person so close to his face. The person seemed not to have seen him and looked ahead.

Naruto frowned and looked towards where the person was looking. He gasped in shock at what he saw. The man that was walking towards this person was beautiful. His blonde, red streaked hair was placed in a bun similar to the ones samurai wore. His forest green eyes held confidence and barely veiled amusement. 

"You're late again Akihiko." the person behind Naruto spat out

The man laughed and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. 

"Gomen jiji, Kimi-chan kept me longer today." the man explained

The old man behind Naruto huffed, before muttering about young love and noble duties.

"Never mind that fact, we need to get to the meeting. Thankfully, we'll be on time even if we were to walk. And now you wonder why I call you two hours early every day." the old man said

Naruto followed behind the two men as they chatted aimlessly about things he didn't bother to understand. 

The two men finally reached their destination and Naruto marveled at the size of it. 

"Wow this place could hold like 12 Ichiraku Ramen!!" Naruto exclaimed before covering his mouth

He frowned at the two men as they pretended that they couldn't hear him. He grew angry at the fact and began to yell at them. He was cut off when the two men steeped inside the building and into an important looking office. 

In the office they were greeted by more men who bowed to the two.

"Welcome Uzumaki Akihiko, Uzumaki Hisao." The man in the middle said

The two men in front of Naruto, with him quickly imitating them. He didn't want to appear rude to a bunch of strangers. 

"Thank you for the invitation, Uchiha-san, Senju-san." Hisao replied

Naruto gaped at the other two men across the room. Standing between other people he finally recognized Hashirama Senju. As he looked around the room Naruto noticed other people who he guessed were clan heads. There was an Inuzuka next to an Aburame, and a Hyuuga. 

Naruto noticed a Nara, along with a Yamanaka and an Akimichi. He noticed a few more men but couldn't quite recognize them. Naruto stood around bored as the men talked about stuff he never bothered to figure out. 

He looked at the ceiling and was surprised to see it cracking at an alarming pace. Before he could yell at the men to warn them the ceiling fell to pieces. 

Naruto covered his eyes to protect himself. After several seconds, Naruto opened his eyes to see himself standing in a new building. The place was beautiful with oak wood floors. He scratched his head in confusion as he looked around the place.

"Naruto!" a sharp voice called from another room 

Naruto quickly rushed towards where the voice was coming from. He spotted a woman with black hair and ember red eyes. Naruto shifted nervously as the woman stared at him. Before he could open his mouth to ask a question another boy bounded into the room.

The boy had fiery red hair and ember red eyes similar to the woman's. The boy grinned sheepishly at the woman as she glared at him.

"Hehe, hey kaa-chan. Have I ever told you how much you mean to me?" Naruto finished weakly

The woman's gaze softened but she still remained frowning.

"Don't try to butter me up son. You're father's going to have a talk with you after he is done with the council meeting. I can't believe you had the audacity to prank your academy teacher." the woman said, exasperated

"Hey the man had it coming. He kept glaring at me when he was talking about foreigners almost always being sleeper agents." Naruto defended himself

"Well despite that fact, he is still your teacher Naruto and he deserves respect." a familiar voice said 

Both Naruto's heads snapped towards the door to the left of them. There standing even taller than Naruto remembered, was Uzumaki Akihiko. The other Naruto hung his head in shame as his father walked past him and kissed the woman on the cheek.

"You can relax now, Kimi-chan. I'll handle this, and even if I can't we have to remember he's a child of an Uzumaki and a Kasai." Akihiko murmured into Kimi's ear

Kimi giggled before swatting Akihiko's arm. He chuckled before walking towards a garden motioning for his son to follow. Both Narutos followed one dreading the situation.

Aikihiko was sitting by a koi pond his eyes close and his breathing deep. His son sat gracefully to his right while the other Naruto plopped down to his left.

"Naruto," Aikihiko started, "You are my son, my heir, my legacy. Every thing you do reflects onto me and affects the clan negatively. You feel the tensions in the air. So many clans in one place trying to lead a semblance of peace."

"I can't help how I feel tou-san. My sensei is a Haruno, loathing anything related to Uzumaki is in their blood. I never attacked him without out reason. I just couldn't stand it and after what happened with Yoosung-" Naruto ranted

"Your cousin Yoosung died protecting his comrade. So what it just so happened to be a Haruno. Are you going to blame every Uzumaki death on a Haruno." Aikihiko interrupted

Both of them took deep breaths, calming themselves.

"Naruto, I know you're angry to be so restricted now. The eyes of many people watching you with suspicion. But please have hope, you're oba-chan Mito wouldn't have married Hashirama, if she suspected ulterior motives. Just have hope, protect those close to you and the Uzumaki clan shall carve a new path in our home away from home." 

Naruto nodded his head smiling gently. 

"Of course tou-san, I will, for you and all of our family."

"Now that's the spirit." 

Aikihiko ruffled Naruto's hair causing him to squawk in indignation. Naruto smiled at the scene before lightning flashed across his vision. People and images swirled past him.

Kimi being killed by an Uchiha. Said Uchiha being choked by Aikihiko. Aikihiko being killed by Maadra Uchiha. The other Naruto standing above his parent's graves. A village full of redheads burning to the ground. Naruto clutched his head as many Uzumaki were torn down and their legacy forgotten. 

He screamed out in anguish before he found himself standing behind an older version of himself. His older version was clinging to an older Sasuke and Sakura as men with blank masks snuck up behind him. 

Naruto watched in horror before he found himself in the grey room again, his body weightless.

"Naruto will you help them?" a voice called out to him

"W-who're you?" Naruto asked, terrified his heart still racing at what he had seen

"Bring the forgotten one back. Revive their legacy. Please." the voice begged 

"O-okay, I'll do whatever it takes." Naruto promised

Naruto soon fell into a deep sleep where he lead men and women to glory, with his precious people and the strange man, Wasure, smiling with pride. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprisingly, this whole chapter was made while I was listening to Washington on Your Side. I don't know what it is but Daveed's voice gets me so hyped