Arriving in Wave

"Hashirama, Maadra, and Yagura?" Sakura asked

"Marry Hashirama, Kill Maadra and Fuck Yagura." came Naruto's response

"What do you have against my ancestor?" Sasuke asked in mock anger

"Because he's a dick that's why." Naruto replied

"Alright we're here!" Kakashi exclaimed so this game wouldn't continue on

He had enough when his whole team had decided to use him. Sakura would fuck him, Sasuke would kill him and Naruto would marry him. Sometimes he wondered why he decided to take on a team.

"Huhuhuhu, does that mean we have to stop running? I really love being behind here." Sakura asked playfully

Kakashi suppressed a shiver of fear. He then shushin'd behind his ignoring her pouting.

Thankfully, a riverman was at the dock and the team could get across the ocean. His genin were quiet which was a first for him. He didn't they could remain a professional attitude especially on a mission like this.

They arrived at another dock 15 minutes later and Kakashi headed towards where he could sense a jounin's chakra signature.

Team 7 arrived at a small house with no dramatics. Naruto had been strangely silent prompting Kakashi to turn around.

His instincts flared and he had to resist picking Naruto up and cradling him close, just like he did when the boy was younger and Kakashi was still so lost

The boy was on the ground clutching his stomach, wide blue eyes staring at nothing.

"What's happening with Naruto?" Kakashi asked the other two genin

Sakura didn't bother answering and had coated her hands with regular chakra and rubbing it soothingly on Naruto's back.

Sasuke had taken to talking quietly to Naruto trying to get the boy to focus on him.

Kakashi didn't question this but merely observed their surroundings for any threats.

Naruto finally came around a few minutes later. The trio was now standing but Naruto was putting some of his weight on Sasuke.

"Despair is the worst emotion ever." Naruto muttered

Sakura chuckled lightly her hand, still coated in chakra, griping one of his arms.

"Is everyone situated?" Kakashi asked his genin

"Hai sensei." came the unanimous reply

And with that, Team 7 continued on.

They finally arrived coming to the scene of a black haired kid tentatively walking on the water.

Another black haired girl was destroying a tree with metal tonfas.

"Ah Kakashi-senpai they sent you?" a voice from above asked

Kakashi looked up to see his kouhai, Kimi holding one of her students upside down.

The student in question was launching kunai and senbon at a tree.

The other students had stopped what they were doing and looked at Kakashi and his team.

"Hn, carnivore." the girl had said before going back to her training

The boy who was water walking had fallen in, having lost his concentration, though he didn't seem to mind.

Naruto who had stopped leaning on Sasuke was looking at the single girl genin.

"I want to fight her." Naruto muttered