#46 Stark's ending

Start from the beginning

You rushed to your room, threw yourself into a king size bed, you opened the television just to pissed of more.

"Congratulations to Harrison Osterfield and (Y/n) Stark for their engagement."

"I DIDN'T SAID YES!!!" You threw an expensive lamp at the television, it was too good to break though.

"Then why did you agree to be his girlfriend at first?" (N/n) asked, her voice echoed the room.

You groaned tiredly. "I agreed to be his girlfriend only because... if we were in love, it would be sad to lose me."

"What about Peter?"

"He abused me?" You were more like asking.

"Like i said, i've never witnessed any, neither or Friday. Are you sure Harrison is worth trusting?"

"I don't know anything anymore." You sighed, stared at the walls, if you didn't have (N/n) you would talk to it instead.

Was Harrison bullshitting all this? Did I really loved him? Or was it Peter all along?

You then heard a voice, from far away, calling your name, you looked around the room, realized the voice was from outside of the house. You followed the voice to see Peter at another side of the glass door, tried to get in.

"Give me a break!" You yelled at him. "It's not my false I forgot what happened!"

"Please, let me bring your memories back!" He begged.

"You can? Even my dad can't!" You said desperately.

"Give me a chance to proof myself. I can tell you the truth."

"I wouldn't know if it's the truth. Just... go, Peter, go back to the life before we meet." You told him, you saw his heart breaking through his eyes, yet you turned around anyway.

"I'm staying." He surprised you.

"What?"

"I'm going to stay right here, until you let me in."

.
.
.

Mood and Tone : How you get the girl Ts.

"He's still staying?" You asked (N/n)

"Yes, indeed."

It's been 3 hours and Peter still standing there like a ghost. Tony Stark went to check out on him once and wanted to allow him in, but Peter insisted he want you to allow him.

"What about Harrison?" You asked.

"He's still at the party."

"One point for Peter..." You said, stared at the ceiling. You hoped Peter would give up and go home, you really feel sorry for him, but what could you possibly do, you remember nothing.

   You didn't know how long time passed, but the rain and thunder got you to stood up and looked around the room, it was raging loud as if Thor was in a bad mood.