#25 Stark's payback

NEKO ; Okay guys disclaimer, back when I write this story Jake Paul was never really a thing and my point for this chapter was not 'mY teACHEer NevEr TaUGht Me THaT', it was how we love education, to educate ourselves but it was just sad that teachers are just focusing on the grades and not actual knowledge, by the time that song came out it was too late to change this whole chapter that it was not related to Jake Paul freaking teacher Diss Track and the book is finished already, I  AM SO SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T MISTAKES ME FOR JAKE PAULERS IF ANYTHING I'M GREG AND WE'RE THE FASTEST GROWING ARMY ON YOUTUBE DON'T LOOK THAT UP

Now we shall talk about Ms. Lawrence.

(Imagine a teacher you hate at school or Doroles Umbridge.)

'Ms. Claudia Lawrence.' Seriously, her name should be in urban dictionary.

Meaning : Old, ugly, teacher. Who paint everything around her pink. She loves cats, but we all know cats hates her, everyone hates her.

The one she hates the most is YOU. Of course you are the target for these mean teacher, a pretty girl, with a little arrogant attitude, not willing to lick their boots.

   Not giving fair grades is sucks enough, yet she always used her sarcasm over you, all the time. So what you wanted to do the most was having a little revenge before, Bye bye school.

   Mission : Steal test, and mess this school up.

   Leader : (Y/n) Stark.

   Member : (Y/n), Peter, Ned.

   Helper : Scott lang, Bucky barns, Wanda maximoff, Sam wilson, Thor.

   So, how the hell did some of the avengers willing to help high school kids for a school prank.

   "I'm willing you help you about anything." Scott smiled.

   "How many plums did you say?" Bucky asked.

   "I want to see how high school is like." Wanda said.

   "Girl, I promise I won't tell your dad and Steve about this, but you gonna need someone to look after you, that's gotta be me." Sam insisted.

   "I love prank people." Thor laughed.

   After the day's end and the sun left. The members were wearing a spy costume to hide their faces from the school's security camera.

   "Follow Plan A." You told everyone through communication device.

   Thor, at the rooftop of the school, held his hammer up in the air, calling the thunder to distract the guards.

   "Good job, big guy. Now we're in." You said once all the security went away to check on the electricity system, as you and the members sneaked in the school.

   "'Kay, Ned, you go to English's room and do as we planned okay?" You told Ned, he nodded and ran away, left only you and Peter together at the front of Ms Lawrence's room.

   "Scott? You alright?" You asked Scott you've been carrying in a bag for a while. "Jumped in my hand."

   Scott jumped from the bag in your hand, you held him up, then you and Peter look at him closely. "God, you're so small."

   "Guys, this is weird, i feel like a hamster." Scott sighed.

   "Sorry. Don't forget, get in, the test should be on her table, just used your little camera i made you and take a picture of it, then get out."