#31 Stark's surprise

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN DID THIS STARTED?!" Tony stark yelled, he swore he didn't see that coming.

   It was after the party, all the guests knew was that Peter boy, your assistant, just kissed you out of nowhere and her dad was really mad about it, so they had to leave the party.

   You and Peter sat beside each other on the couch, both with your head down like a guilty kids.

   "You, Explain." He pointed at you, you shivered a little, by the cold and the fear.

   "Um...so... Peter kind of, put his lips here." You puckered up your lips.

   "But why would he kissed you if you two haven't been lover?!"

   "No... we are not one..." You said.

   To Tony, he was shook, and blown way. He thought he made Peter and you a bestie.

   "Tell me how this started."

   "Calm down, you're scaring them. Peter didn't slapped (Y/n) or anything." Scott tried to calm Tony down.

   "He did slapped her, on the mouth, WITH HIS LIPS." Tony stark triggered so hard.

   You two brushing like crazy.

   "Tell me Scott, if a boy kissed your daughter."

   "...Cassie?"

   "What will you do to the boy?"

   "Rip his ass out."

   "Wait! Man, I thought you were on my side!" Peter yelled.

   Scott sighed. "Sorry, Pete. This is like some father automatically functions."

   "Now, boy. Tell me exactly, when this started."

   "i... i..." He couldn't say it out to all these people, including you.

   Natasha stepped in. "Tony, enough. Leave this to them."

   I made him a million dollars suit and that ungrateful little shit want to bang my daughter. Tony stark screamed inside.

"I need a talk alone with Peter." Tony stark said with softer voice, but way more scarier.

You gave him a cheerful glance before Natasha and the rest took you out of the room.

.
.
.

The first time Peter talk to his crush's dad was with Mr. Toomes. It was one hell of a plot twist, he almost got killed by his crush's dad, well, that is regular.

But one was just not enough for Peter's life, he just kissed the daughter of Tony stark.

And Tony stark sells weapons to the military.

And Tony stark is Iron man.

And Peter felt like he was going to die for sure.