#43 Stark's memories

"Am i like your hostage right now?" You asked them but no one answered, you got tied up in an airplane's chair.

"Are you holing me for ransom? Because my dad sure does have a lot of money." You kept talking to annoyed them.

"I do too, can i like, pay a ransom for myself?"

"Shut up." Finally someone talks back.

"Oh, so you can speak."

To be honest, it gave you a hope. If what they said is true, you might not die. Yet you didn't understand why they take you with them like this, you had both good and bad feeling about this.

   The plane started to shaking, it soon reached the ground, to somewhere on earth.

"We arrived, The boss is waiting for you." The guy said.

"Who's Hydra leader right now?"

"Martha Johnson." He replied, he untied you and about to take you to another part of the plane.

"Wait, Rose's mum?"

"Yes."

"I thought she died."

He sighed, annoyed by too many questions. "Can you just walk? What are all the concerns for?"

"Well, first. I have a bomb in my head, i could die at any minute. Second, i killed her daughter." You said nervously.

They didn't listen and roughly dragged you down the plane, to somewhat of a warehouse. A really big warehouse, with so many Hydra soldiers, they stared at you very scary.

"Hi guys." You decided to be irritating to hide the fact that you are indeed very scared, and hopefully Peter and the rest figures the way to track you.

They put you on a steel chair, tied you up again. Then left the room, you were alone for about a full 5 minutes, then someone walked in.

She look exactly like Rose, same blue eyes, same blonde hair, same bitchy expression on her face.

"Finally, we got to meet." She said, grabbed another chair to sit in front of you.

"You're the one bothering my life all along?"

"Bothering? All we wanted was to take you back in our family." She smiled.

"Family? I'm no family to you." You said, then noticed some guy brought in pile of syringes and drugs, you stopped teasing and started to show your fear.

"Oh, indeed, you are. Your mother and I was a dearly friend. It's a shame you have to grow up with them." She stood up, grabbed a syringe.

"What are you going to do with me? I mean, why am i here? Why of all the sudden you want to save my life?" You asked, felt the sweat dripping from your forehead to your chin.

"Oh, we've always been this kind. We're going to do the same thing we did to your beloved friend, James Buchanan Barnes." She said, walked closer.