#40 Stark's truth

Author's little note : AYEEEE 100k reader Yay!

i'm so happy thank you so far, I promise as soon as this one's done (which is close) i'll started writing Fifty shades of Parker, Harry potter+marvel, many more!~

   Because reality sucks.

.
.
.
🚨 drama alert duh 🚨

   It's been a week since you stayed all the time with Peter, he recovered quite fast, but something was different.

You two have something in your minds, waiting to said it out, but there was not a right time yet.

   About Peter's secret identity, it's still hidden safely, what a power of money.

   "You want more water?" You asked, he nodded, so you walked passed the grey, soft bed to pour him some. You handed a glass to Peter, he sipped it.

   "The attack at the Mid-town high school was quite a shock for people in queens, the gun shot was believed to be one of the villains who wanted to take (Y/n) Stark, who we all known of as the daughter of Tony Stark down."

   The news on the television stopped Peter.

   "Rosalyn Johnson, missed her shot, and unfortunately she shot the young assistant of the Iron girl instead. (Y/n) Stark claimed she killed the villain during the fight to save her own life."

   "Mute."

   It was too depressing to listen to how people judge you in the news so you muted it, then it was a long, intense silence between the both of you until Peter started talking.

   "They'll be more of these people." He said.

   "What do you mean?"

   "Villains, mine and yours."

   "I know." You said, didn't get the point that Peter brought this up, you were still stressed out from killing Rose, she had it coming, Yes, but killing is not easy.

   "Can we talk?" He asked.

   "We're talking." You said, felt something you can't explain, which you were scared of it.

   "Let's--" It was hard to say it out but Peter managed. "Let's runaway."

You chuckled, then realized Peter was serious. "Why?"

Peter gulped, reached out for your hands so you walked over to his bed. "May used to say, that we are too young to save the world."

"We're not. isn't this what we love? What we're good at?"

"We're too young to be hero. The thing is, ugh- What if you're the one in this bed?" He asked. And without waiting for answers he replied himself. "I can't lose you, not for this world, I can't stand seeing you hurt."

"You think i can? My heart nearly stopped when she shot you, because you're important to me little shit, but that doesn't mean we have to runaway from all the problems."

"May would agree, and so is Mr. Stark. We can just go grab our stuff right now, who knows when will the next Hydra would come in and try to take you away from me again?"

"We won't run, we'll stay, we'll fight them together." You told with hopeful smile.

"We'll lose."