#38 Stark's night

The dude was so weird yet very good at fighting, you didn't do much of the job since he killed most of them.

"Hey!-- uh- Deadpool, don't kill them all, i need to know where they're from." You walked in iron suit to him, Wade turned around, tilted his eyes and just kill the villain.

"They're after me!~ Not you." He said.

You looked around, make sure the place was secured, your guards walked in, you told them to put their guns down, that Wade is trustable.

"Sentry mode." Said yourself to the suit and walked out of it to Tony stark, he took your hand to stand up and brushed the dust off the expensive shirt.

At another side of the story, Peter Parker saw the news said about the attack in the area of Stark expo, so he hurried up, sneak out from school, put on his suit and swing his way to the expo.

He spotted a guy, with red suit just like him, but what he was looking for was you, dying to know that you're safe.

He saw you standing next to your father, ordered the guards to go and clean up the mess, so he landed down to you.

"Hey." He ran to you with arms wide open, then hugged you so rough that you almost fell.

Tony stark rolled his eyes.

"You okay?" He asked, you nodded. "I tried to get here as soon as i can."

"It's okay, someone did helped me." You pointed at Wade, he was sitting on the ruined car with his legs crossed, looking fabulous.

Peter was going to say thank you but what comes out was. "And who are you?"

You replied instead. "Spider-man, this is Deadpool, Deadpool, this is Spider-man. And me and dad are Iron...family."

   "What are your super powers?" He asked, put both his hands on his waist.

   "We're in iron suit." You shrugged.

   "I..ah, climb walls and shoot webs." Peter scratch his head even though the masked cover up his head.

"Wait! I know you from YouTube! You has great stuff." He pointed at Peter.

   "Like potential?" You asked.

   "Ass."

   Wade gave Peter a thumbs up as he flinched in confusion.

   "Okay, I don't have time for silly talks, You." He pointed at Dead pool. "Thanks for saved my daughter, and how about go sign up for sokovia accords." He then rubbed your head. "We need to talk after this."

   You nodded, Tony stark get in a car and drove away immediately.

   "Do you have boyfriend?" Asked Wade.

   "Yeah, i do." You replied.

   "I didn't asked you."

   "Oh."

   "I asked Spider-man."

   "OH."

   (Author: I SHIP SPIDEYPOOL LMAO)

   "Nice hanging out with you! But i have Francis to find." He said, super hero jumped to another side of the concrete.

   "Well, good luck finding him." You said. Peter stood behind your back, he peaked out with a little wave.