#36 Stark's stories

Peter parker was wasted.

Don't know if it's the side effects from being a spider but Peter was so drunk that he can't stand and blinking too many times.

   "Lordy, if i had known he would be this drunk, I wouldn't let him take the dare." You sighed.

   Ned and friends started to feel guilty.

   "It's okay, guys. Get some rest, it will take a while to get there." You told them, then carried numb Peter to the private room.

   You opened the door and Steve, Scott, Sam and Bucky looked at you confusedly.

   "He drank your champagne, sorry, but it's not his false." You said. But then Steve's eyes wide opened.

   "How much did he drink?"

   "The whole bottle." You replied.

   "Oh dear... That's a champagne mixed with Asgard's alcohol, 1000 years, i got it from Thor, it's too strong for a kid like him!" Sam said.

   "Oh, shit...can you guys go hangout outside and let me take care of him?" You begged, Peter was so disordered.

   Adults walked out as you threw Peter on a bed, next to the plane's window, where you can see night sky and a thousand stars.

   He moaned like a kids, all sweat up from head to toe, his clothes was all wet.

   "Guess i have to change for you." You said, then gulped with embarrassment.

   "...hm" He noticed the touch of your hand and flicked your hands away. "Don't touch me."

   You chuckled, then tried to get his shirt off but he resisted.

   "Don't touch me...i already have a girlfriends..." He murmured.

   You then realized he wasn't able to recognize you, so he thought you were someone else and didn't want to cheat.

   "Alright, Spider-boy..." You sat down on the ground beside the bed, stared at his pouting face and a blurry eyes. "...tell me about her."

   He rubbed his eyes, answered to your trick question without knowing it's you. "She's amazing..."

   "Yeah?" You smiled.

   "Yeah, yeah... Real amazing, i'm the luckiest man in the world..." He coughed and sniffed, then continued to tell you about you. "I disappointed her today..."

   You flinched your eyebrows. "No, you did not."

"I did... i left her to fight alone..."

"It's not like you have a choice."

"I do, i do... it got me to questioned myself if a situation like this happens again, i'd risk my identity for her." His voice went so low that you thought he would fell asleep, but then you almost got a heart attack when Peter stood up and standing on the bed, yelling. "I WANT TO DANCE DESPACITO."

   He started dancing, you chortled and dragged him down, he stopped immediately and sat with his back against the wall.

   His eyes were so blurry that he can't see nothing or think straight, he then asked some random question. "Hey... Who is Shawn mendes?"

   "A singer." You told him.

   "She said... he's her crush." He said in muffled voice.