(LEMON!) Tamaki Suoh *Gentleman*

(f/n)=friend's name

It was yet another day at Ouran and you stood at your locker, piling your things into your locker and pressing out the wrinkles from your school uniform, a natural habit whenever you were at your locker. A little sigh came from your lips as you pursed them back together. It was Thursday. Not quite the end of the week but almost there. You had just gotten out of a tutoring session for helping some classmates with their homework. One of your closest friends had been trying to talk you into going to the host club all week. You had been a few times before but you never found satisfaction in going. The occasional free food was the basic thing that made you come back. Maybe you'd go back today. It'd been a few weeks since your (e/c) orbs had laid eyes on a certain pair of violet (or blue if you prefer the manga) eyes. A slight smile tugged at the edges of your lips as you closed your locker, draping your jacket over your shoulder. A hand slammed the locker beside you causing you to jump slightly as you looked at the smiling face of your best friend.

"Sooo (Y/n)... We're going to the host club right?" your friend said with a stupid grin.

You rolled your eyes in slight annoyance, "I guess so."

The squeal that erupted from her (your friend is a girl ok? Sorry ( -\_o_o_/- )) was a bit deafening but you just laughed in response. The two of you shouldered your bags and made your way to the luxurious room. Since it was a bit later in the day, there wasn't as much hustle and bustle around inside of the room. When you opened the door, you were immediately greeted by the usual swarm of rose petals.

"How do they do that every single time?" you mumbled to yourself.

Your train of thought was interrupted by the red-headed twins, Hikaru and Kouru, coming to welcome the two of you.

"Welcome back (Y/n)," Hikaru said with a bow.

"And always good to see you (f/n)." Kouru finished.

It was a shock to you that they remembered your name but you assumed it was part of their job. There were maybe five or six girls in the room. (F/n) went off to join the twins and some other girl and you took the empty seat on a couch. You just watched a girl leave that same spot. With a sigh, you picked up a slice of cake from the cart beside the couch, taking a small bite of the (favorite cake flavor) cake. A weight shifted the couch beside you and you noticed a handsome blonde sitting next to you. But this wasn't any stranger. Ever since the first time you walked into the host club, you were accompanied by the prince, Tamaki Suoh himself. It's not that you didn't try other hosts, but Tamaki seemed to make it clear that you weren't allowed to be with another host as long as he was there.

"Welcome back (Y/n). It's never the same when you're not here. I miss the way your (h/l) (h/c) hair compliments your beautiful skin." Tamaki said softly, letting his hand gently caress your cheek, "And when I look into your (e/c) eyes it's like the world around me has stopped and you're the only thing I see."

You rolled your eyes, but your heart was beating out of control at his ginger touch, "Oh Tamaki. You can drop the theatrics."

Tamaki let out a chuckle as he dropped his hand from your face, and instead picked up a cup of tea, taking a sip from it, "But it's true. I have missed you dearly."

You took another bite of your cake. Before you could say anything else, a squeal of excitement erupted from across the room.

"(Y/n)-chan!!! Where have you been?!" cried out Honey.

Honey was in one of your other classes, so he'd see you on a daily basis, though you were always amused at his childish manner at the host club. He ran towards them, his bunny Usa-chan in his arm as he jumped towards the pair. Tamaki made the mistake of shifting about two centimeters to the right and Honey landed on his back. The cup of tea spilled all over your uniform, leaving a big stain on you.