Letter to the Readers of this Book

To all Readers, 

Hello guys. I apologize for not posting for a while now. Since my personal life has had some obstacles I wanted to give a little post of appreciation. Since this was my VERY FIRST ATTEMPT at doing a wattpad book or fanfiction for that matter, I just wanted to tell you that I may be posting a book around next month due to peer pressure of my friends *cough cough*  

I will make sure this is a better and more enjoyable book to others. I apologize for my very choppy and inconsistent story and how hard it was to understand. Also for my very long paragraphs and grammatical errors. I am sure many had trouble reading it. However, for my first time it was very successful thanks to everyone. I have been learning how to improve my grammar and have taken advice from my friends on how to improve my next story so it will be easier to understand I promise. 

For your information, I have 13 book drafts that will probably would have never been published if my friends haven't had forced me to. Thank you for the people who have followed and voted for this book.  

As I mentioned earlier, I hope to publish another book sometime around next month so please be patient enough to wait another month. I promise I will work hard to make sure it will not be a long wait. Due to all my school work I can't come on very often. As a gift to you all I will give you guys a little spoiler. 

My next book will be about Kuroko no Basket because many people have requested it for a long time now. I will also be open to suggestions and if I don't know what kind of suggestion it is then I will try my best to 'research it.'

Some suggestions I have received so far is:

-Fairy Tail Next Generation

-Voltron Legendary Defender

-More Kuroko no Basket Stories

-Other ships people want

So thank you all for reading this book and I hope you have a nice day. 

Sincerly,

BlackCrystalRiver