Official Members

P.S. I found a song that fits this by chance. Its not mine tho.

Riko told them to meet her on the roof for club because the book club was using the room. She told them the song they are going to be singing. "Fighter." Riko each gave them a sheet for what positions they want to play in the band. Vocalists, Lead Singer, Back Up Singer, Backstage Crew, and Instrumentals. Dancers are included as well as an optional. Kagami chose the role of Lead singer and the first year trio chose instrumentals. Kuroko chose back up singer. Not dancer sadly." Hyuuga, Izuki, and Koganei chose Vocalist and Mitobe and Agave chose Back Stage crew. 

Then auditions started. Kagami had a paper with the lines and he sang. (top song) Everyone saw raw talent. "Makes that much stronger." "So thanks for making me a fighter." Everybody was impressed of the acapella without music how great it sounded. They wanted Kuroko to be a dancer but ignored it. They didn't bother to audition Kuroko because he was that talented. They tested the first years and everyone and they did great. They were ready. 

After practice it had become a tradition to research Kuroko more because he rarely ever spoke. There was his famous song that gor him recruited into Teiko I guess. Teiko was an exceptional singing school and prestigous middle school. He was in a failing middle school before and he was the smartest there. Apparenty his brother had posted his song on the internet when he was singing in his room. The generation of miracles coach had scouted him and gave him a scholarship into the music program. They watched the video and it showed the young Kuroko. Apparently he wrote this song because he had lost his parents when he was 11. 

Looks like Kuroko right. :D

They saw that he was talented even when he was very young. They felt sad for him. But he had a brother???They searched it up but nothing came up. They heard the song and felt the sadness and pain he must of felt. "if I die young bury in satin." it was most likely because his parent gave him Satin slippers that day before they left. The way they died though was unknown and classified info. "Sink me in a river." was because there was a river near his house when he was young. "The sharp knife of a short life." Means that a short life cuts away your connections like a sharp knife. Agave felt heartfelt and fell in love with his voice. "Lay me down on a bed of roses." It figures that roses were his mother and fathers best plants to grow since they owned a small flower area to sell roses. His father was a poet that wrote about love. "Send me away with the words of a love song." Also his mother believed in the life above so he wrote about that too. 

He never took any music, dance, or intrument classes due to his families exspences. He was just bron with raw talent. Everyone was so astonished at how this kid was so full of talent. "We are just ignoring the question. Why did he chose to come here?" Kagami poined out. Then it was time to face Kaijo High. They entered the Kijo High School. "Kurokoicchi!" He ran to him. "Ever since you turned me down I have been crying in my bed everyday." he said. "Well sorry. I need to go Kise see you later." he replied coldly. Riko came up to Kise and asked him something. "Hey why is Kuroko so emotionless?" "Ohh. So you researched him didn't you. He doesn't like that behind his back." Kise teased. Then they went to the auditorium with judges waiting or students. Kise wasn't shocked when he found out Kurokoicchi was the back up singer. 

Kaijo High and Seiren sang the songs and Kaijo was talented at the best. The top people from good talent. Kuroko sang back up fluentlyusing his observation skills to support them when their tempo was off or if they got too tired and needed a break. The instrumentalists were great as well. Vocalists or chorus also got support from Kuroko. Kise and the others were singing their hearts out but lost in the end because most of them couldn't keep up with the rythm of Seiren. The spectators announced the winners. Seiren. They were so happy. Even though Kagami was battling Kise vigorously with his voice, Kuroko was the most tired because he was the only back up singer.

"You win Seiren. Hope I compete with you again." Kise said as he walked away. On the private car they rented, they were heading home or dropping off people. They wanted to listen to a song so Riko plugged in her phone. "Ok what song do you want to hear?" she shouted. The driver was in front and they were in the back. "How about Please Don't Go?" Agave asked. Riko, "Who is it by?" "i don't know." Agave said. She looked around to see if anyone knew and saw the sleeping Kuroko leaning on the window. She typed in the words and the song came on. They istened to it and relized it was sang by an 11 year old boy.