Vorpal

After that day Kuroko disappeared transferring from another school and now we are in college. Surprisingly the GOM, Kagami, Riko, Hyuuga Izuki and other people from other schools they haad contests with went to Vorpal Productions. Of course everyone joined the music club. 

It had recording centers for music videos and CD's a flat screen TV, dance studio, high tech computers for music generators, video games, a fridge, and bed rooms for each team. They all formed a team called Vorpal Swords. "Oi! Kagami! Lets look through a collection of music tracks to listen to." Aomine chuckled. They inputted the track and everyone sat on the couch. But to their luck it was the worse song they could ever listen to. It was Kuroko's song. 

"Umm. Just to break the silence want to listen to another song??" Riko insisted. "VORPAL SWORDS PLEASE COME TO THE DIRECTORS OFFICE" the announcement interrupted. They all went up and faced the director who had sleek gray hair and was surprisingly in his early 20's. "All of you are going to produce a CD music track by the end of this month. If it becomes a great hit you will be great. I will pay you your pay and here is the CD I want you to beat. He handed them a CD they were all too familar with and they took it. "I am sure you know this one." he smiled as they left. "Why this one!!" Midorima complained which was surprising since he never does. 

A buzz came from the door and someone came in. He had a winter hat on his head to cover his hair and sunglasses. He looked at them and blushed. "Sorry. Sorry. Wrong room." He said as he left and he came in again. "Hey where is room 8?" he asked and they sighed. "You are in the right room." Akashi responded. "Ok the boss told me to give this to you." He threw the package and keft running. 

They all opened it and it was a recorded message on a tablet. "This is your tablet." The message said. An image popped up of the music track and it played they found the song they wanted to do. "Wow what a nice rythm." Kagami noted. "I know its nice isn't it??" A voice came out. "Who are you??" Aomine asked looking at her. "My name is Yukino Yukinoshira. Call me Yuki." she replied and Riko hugged her. "I work here now and I am supposed to write your songs for you." She added. Aomine and Kise stared at her admiring her body features. "HEY!" she shouted when she caught them eyeballing her. She kicked them in the head super hard. They gasped in pain. "I practiced even harder to protect myself." she bragged. Kagami scoffed and he ended up joining Kise and Aomine in the knock out section. She laughed but then stopped. "So help me with the lyrics??" She asked and they gladly complied. They produced their music track in a matter of days. They all went to a local food place to eat and celebrate and they booked it themself. 

"But sir. You sure there are no more rooms??" someone complained. "No all are occupied this one has room for one more." a butler pushed a male in a he fell into Yuki's lap by accident. She punched and hammered his head and he caught her fist before it came down. His hat looked way too big but he wore it anyway. "Woah there lady. Your punch can kill someone. I think I will go now." the stranger almost left but Yuki pulled him close. His sunglasses had come off showing his eyes. His face was covered in a scarf and he looked nervous. "Are you some type of martial artist? No one can beat my punches??" She asked. "Look lady can I go please." he got out of her grip and left running. "Weird." she said and they continued their party.

The next day they had to go run some grocery shopping since Riko had forced the GOM and Kagami plus Yuki to go. They entered a shop for a bathroom break and saw a karaoke stand. Peope were battling who was the best and you get a free hamburger if you win. They keft and returned shorty to their destination and had to eat Riko's cooking. Her cooking improved to just be decent but she added protien. "You know we are getting a new recruit today for our team." Riko told them. "We have to go fetch him though." everyone sighed. They were in a bad mood since this guy has been refusing to come so they had to persuade him. They entered a tutoring center for some reason to find a guy and the person directed them to someone with that letter.