Starting Over

Video requested by TheSuperHarmony" Love the Coca Cola...:D

Yuki sat there in the back thinking about her childhood memories with Kuroko vanished. She could feel tears forming in her eyes but she wiped it away. "Are you ok?" A soft voice in front of her asked giving her a hankercheif. She looked up and saw the person who she wanted to remember her so badly. "I-I am f-fine." She sniffed. He cocked his head to the side. "Aren't you the person who used to sing?" He asked innocently. "Yes. I used to play instruments as well." She answered. "Then can you show me?" He cheerily replied. "I stopped long time ago..." She paused. He grabbed her by the hand. "I want to hear it!" He responded and she smiled. 

At the park she took out her flute and played. She hesitated but she continued. "It was beautiful." He smiled. "I still don't want to though. I stopped." She sighed. "Don't be afraid. Just think happy thoughts." He calmed her. Sheesh Kuroko. Always saying such innocent words. "Hey Kuroko. You remember this?" She took out half of a golden locket. "Yes I do." He took out his half. "How do you have this?" He asked. "I am the one who bought it for you dummy." She scoffed. "Oh really? I don't remember but I do know I could never part with it." He answered. "Thanks but now that I played music for you. You have to show me your singing." She teased. "Fine." He sighed. (Play music) She played some music piece she had on her phone she created herself. 

"It feels good, in my heart, in my soul,

When you're right here beside me
I don't ever want this day to endWe can watch the waves, have a Coke
And you sit here beside me
Take a little long my heart again
So we can feel whatever you feel
Together be real, together andNo one can stop me when I taste that feeling
Nothing could ever bring me down
No one can stop me when I taste that feeling
Nothing could ever bring me downYou make it easier to sing it
You make it easier to sing itFeels good as we stand on the shore
And now our hearts are jumping
Grab another Coke and let's dive in
Oh, my love, there's a song in my soul
When you are around me
You make it easier to sing it
So we can feel whatever you feel
Together be real, together atNo one can stop me when I taste that feeling
Nothing could ever bring me down
No one can stop me when I taste that feeling
Nothing could ever bring me downWith every fading sunset
We see the stars aligned
We make the simple moments last for a lifetime
So, we can feel forever
You and me, together
We stay free forever
And be real togetherNo one can stop me when I taste that feeling
Nothing could ever bring me down
No one can stop me when I taste that feeling
Nothing could ever bring me down
You make it easier to sing it
You make it easier to sing it" 

He danced a bit to the music and before they noticed they were both dancing around the park with Kuroko singing

He danced a bit to the music and before they noticed they were both dancing around the park with Kuroko singing. They were breathless when they finished. "Not bad." She commented and pulled back Kuroko's hair with her hand. His bangs had fell on his eyes again. Yuki was wearing a red dress with black leggings. Her hair was messed up and she was having a blast. Someone whistled and they looked around. People were surrounding them. "oh no." Kuroko groaned. "Better run for it then." She chuckled. People cheered and Kuroko pulled his cap down. He dashed pulling Yuki along with him and crashed back at their place. They shut the door and their teammates were confused. "Why are you guys so sweaty and in a hurry?" Akashi asked. "Long story." They both laughed. "Anyway I found a new song for you guys to do." Yuki told their rivaled team. "What a minute. For them? We need one!" kagami yelled. "But Kuroko came up with this himself." Yuki replied. She took out her phone and played the music with Kuroko's voice. 

"Coco Cola song?" Ogiwara laughed. "Don't laugh! It was the only thing I came up with!" Kuroko pouted. "That doesn't explain why you guys were sweaty though." Midorima came back to that topic again. "Nothing...." They both chimed. They were curious. "Date?" Takao blurted out and Kuroko and Yuki laughed out loud. "Nope." Yuki choked out. "Well i am going to go take a shower." Kuroko waved. Ogiwara pulled him back in the room. "Not until you tell me why you are so sweaty." He insisted. "Go ask Yuki then." He pouted and went to the bathroom. Yuki smiled. "So I think you did something good right." Riko asked. "I wish he'd remember me though. I tried to remind him but he completeky forgot." She sighed. "Yeahh we have to face that everyday. He just wanders around and forgets why he is here." Takao chuckled. "Sometimes in concerts he forgot why he was there. The manager gets crazy fustrated but he's got the talent." Mayuzumi explained. Kuroko came out with his hair all wet. "Eh? Where am I?" He looked around. "How did I get here?" he asked again. Ogiwara sighed and pushed him to the bathroom to dry his hair. "I brought you back home." He lied. "Oh thank you." He thanked. "What just happened? He forgot what we just did?" Yuki was on the verge of tears. "Don't worry he takes medication for this." Mayuzumi comforted. "At this rate I have to stand in for him." He sighed. Mayuzumi did look like Kuroko but a little taller. 

I wish, you remember me in the first place Kuroko.