After You

WARNING: MAY HAVE A VERY SAD OR JOYFUL ENDING TO SHIPPERS

"Fiance? Your his fiance?" Everyone shouted. "Yes. Now will you unhand my fiance." She ordered. Kuroko just looked at her. "Cosmia? What are you doing here?" Kuroko asked. "TO pick you up of course! Our wedding is in 4 days." She huffed. "WHAT?" Kuroko spit out his water. "Well my baka parent's moved it up again!" She shouted. "Sheesh. This pressure is not good for my heart anymore. We really need to tell them Cosmia. I can't marry you." Kuroko put a hand on his forehead. "Why?" Kagami replied. "Long story. Well, I kinda told my father I rather marry Kuroko instead of my other fiance." Cosmia shyly twisted her leg. "They wanted me to marry early so they can have their grandchildren early." Cosmia admitted. "Seriously Cosmia. You have to find a boyfriend already so we can create a big scene and then we don't have to marry each other." Kuroko pointed out. "I haven't found the right one yet! Give me a break!" Cosmia pouted.

Kuroko sat down on the couch and let out a big sigh. "Cosmia. You know I can't marry you. I already have someone I like." Kuroko admitted. "Then why don't you bring her over to make the big scene!" Cosmia suggested. "I can't. Your dad will murder me for cheating on you. We discussed this. Your his daughter. He should listen to you." Kuroko pointed out. "Yeah. I'm too young to get married." Cos/mia shrugged as she banged her head against the wall. "Hey Kuroko. Maybe you can be so injured you can't be at the wedding?" Cosmia racked her head. "Then we'd have to marry another time." Kuroko rejected the idea. Yuki's face was contorted in horror. 'Kuroko is getting married to her. But I love him.'

"I guess I'll go pack my stuff. If we can't come up with any ideas its better to get the marriage over with and hope they don't expect children." Kuroko got up. "They'd better not." Cosmia spat."Can I get you some water?" Akashi asked. "Sure." Cosmia rubbed her eyebrows. "Actually, does anyone have a crush on Kuroko? We could really use your help." Cosmia begged. Yuki didn't want to raise her hand. After all she was torn between Mayuzumi and Kuroko. Akashi looked at Cosmia and looked down at the water container in sorrow. 'Should I tell her that I might possibly may be in love with him? I mean, at first it was the faster pace in heartbeat and now I am too nervous to be around him.' "Akashi. The water is over pouring." Midorima pointed out and Akashi wiped the excess water. Kuroko came out all packed for the trip. "Let's go Cosmia." Kuroko waved. "See you at the airport guys. There is just something I need to do first." Kuroko forced a smile and went out the door. 

Once they were gone, Midorima had a slight confession to make. "Ugh! I can't take it anymore Shin-chan! Just tell them!" Takao revealed. "Fine. Me and Takao are together." Midorima shyly confessed and everyone spit their drinks. "WHAT! HOW?" They all shouted. "Well, Kuroko was the one who got us together. At first it was double dates then it turned to something more intimate." Takao blushed. "ME TOO!" Himuro raised his hand. "Tatsuya?" Kagami confusedly looked over. "I-Me and Atsushi are together as well. Same way you two got together." Himuro glowed a slight red. "Same here." Kise and Aomine simultaneously said. "WAHT??" They repeated once again. "Wait, so Ryuuga (Riko x Hyuuga), Aokise (Aomine x Kise), MuraMuro (Murasakibara x Himuro), and MidoTaka (Midorima x Takao) are together??" Yuki shipped. "You forgot one." Mayuzumi interrupted. "Who?" Yuki asked. "MayuYuki." He answered as he kissed Yuki suddenly. Yuki flared up red and kissed back passionately. "I guess I can make that work." Yuki kissed Mayuzumi on the cheek. "So basically Akashi is the only one without a lover?" Riko looked over to Akashi. "Heh?" Akashi looked around to see all eyes on him. "What?" He gulped. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye okaa-san (mom), otou-san (dad), aniki (big brother), my home, and my memories." Kuroko said as he was about to board the plane with Cosmia. "Goodbye Kuroko/Tetsu/Kurokoicchi/Kuroko-kun." They all said farewell. "Wait." Akashi pulled Kuroko's hand. "Yes Akashi-ku-"