"Why yes, I am!" Dr. M suddenly stopped laughing and went to the other side of the room. "But, unfortunately, fun time is over. Let's start, shall we?" Dr. M asked no one in particular and came back holding a scalpel knife and a syringe which contained a liquid I couldn't identify. "A little cut won't hurt the experiment, would it? Oh well, you're too annoying for me to let you go without feeling any pain." Dr. M brought the scalpel close to me and I struggled against the chains, trying to get away.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH HER!" Silver roared at the person, thrashing even more against the chains. "LUNA!"

Dr. M brought the scalpel to my arm and did a long, deep cut all the way down my arm. He did it slowly so it hurt even more. Tears prickled at my eyes but I refused to cry, I refused to cry for them.

"Aw, not going to cry for me? That's too bad." Dr. M did two more long cuts down my arm and the tears spilled down my face but I made no sound. Dr. M put down the syringe and went to the other side of the room yet again. When he came back he was hold a bottle full of alcohol and my eyes widened in shock. I shook my head vigorously.

"No, please, I didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry, please, let me go!" I cried, "Please, just don't." I could no longer hear Silver shouting at Dr. M, all I could hear was the pounding of my own heart, ringing in my ears. Dr. M brought the bottle closer and closer to the cut on my arm...

**Silver's POV**

I awoke by a scream from Luna's room. I threw the covers off my bed and raced to her room to find her sitting up, drenched in sweat, and panting heavily. My heart dropped and I went over to her bed and sat next to her. She hadn't noticed me and was still staring blankly at the sheets in front of her.

"Luna?" I whispered softly. She finally looked at me, her eyes stone cold. I sighed and brought her into a hug. Her breathing picked up and she moved away from me, quickly going to the corner in the room and curling up into a ball. She was shaking and muttering something.

I walked slowly to her and got down on my knees. "Luna." I said softly, not wanting to scare her. I put my hand on her arm and she jerked it away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screamed in my face and shrunk back into the wall. "Please. Don't touch me. No more. Please. No more." She was sobbing now and shaking her head. I brought her back into another hug and this time I refused to let her go. She hit and scratched my back with her nails, struggling to get free. "No, no, please." She begged but continued to attack me.

"Luna. I'm sorry." I whispered into her ear but knew that she still wouldn't be able to hear me. She bit my shoulder so deep that she drew blood, I hissed in pain but kept my hold tight. I wouldn't let her go through the pain by herself. She has to share the pain with me. She has to make me feel how hurt she is right now.

"Let me go!" She growled. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest. It was beating so fast. Before I even knew what happened I started to cry. Her hitting ceased and she lowered her arms. She relaxed against me and cried with me. That's how we spent the most of the night. Huddled in the corner, crying in each other's arms.

When I saw the sun starting to rise I pulled away from Luna and looked at her face. Her face was wet from the tears and her mouth had a bit of dry blood on it from when she bit me. "Are you okay now?" I asked in a soft voice.

She smiled meekly and nodded. "How silly of me." She sniffed and wiped her eyes. "Crying over a stupid thing like a dream." She laughed weakly and I scowled.

"Luna, this is serious." She stared at me in surprise then quickly looked away.

"But, it is. I mean, it's nothing but a nightmare." She tried to brush it off but I knew what she dreamed about.

"You mean a memory that you wish was a nightmare. Luna, you can't change what happened." I grabbed her arm and she tried to get it out of my grasp. I looked at the faint marks of three long scratches on her arm. "Look at it." I said to her in a stern voice. She looked at the wall behind her and blinked away tears.

It tore me up to have to do this to her but she needs to face it if she wants to get the job done. "Luna, look at it!" I said louder than I expected to.

"I-I can't." She shook her head. "Please, don't make me." Her voice started to break and she sniffed some more.

"You have to. You want to get the person back right?" I asked and she nodded. "Then you have to face what they did to you." I tried to persuade her. She took a shaky breath and slowly turned her head to look at me. "Good. Now look at you arm." I said softly.

She shook her head and I sighed. "Luna." I pleaded. "For me. Please."

She bit her lip and shook her head. "I feel disgusted when I even touch it, let alone look at it."She admitted. "You must too. You must be disgusted by it too. You must be disgusted by me." More tears escaped her eyes and she looked away.

I put my finger on her chin and turned her head to look at me. "Of course I don't. I could never be disgusted by it, or you. I'm disgusted of the person that did it. Not you." I smiled and shook my head. I rested my forehead on hers. "Most definitely. Not. You. Now, show me that smile of yours that I love so much." She broke out into a full on smile that I returned. She got her arm out from my hand and slowly looked at it. Her fingers gently traced the lines as she examined them. I pulled her into a hug and stroked her back. "That's my girl." I whispered in her hair.

I heard her gasp. "What is it?" I asked quickly, pulling her back to see if she was hurt.

She pointed to my shoulder, looking at the teeth marks. "Did I do that?"

I scratched the back of my head and smiled sheepishly. "Kinda..."

"Turn around." She ordered and I obeyed without a word. I heard her hiss and her fingers tracing down my back. "I'm sorry. I-I thought you were...y'know."

"It's all okay. I'm fine. If you were feeling pain then I should too. Remember I was there with you, watching the whole thing..." She sighed and turned me to look at her.

"Now it's your turn to tell me how you feel and felt, since you made me spill my heart out." She rolled her eyes. She sat cross-legged on the floor and patted her leg. "Come sit." I rolled my eyes and got up. I walked over to her and sat on her lap. "I change my mind, get up! Get up!" She said as if she was in pain. I chuckled and looked at her adoringly.

I've never known anyone as strong as her. To be able to carry that burden and not go insane. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up with me. I picked her up, bridal style, and brought her over to her bed. "Whoa, what are you doing?" She asked, laughing softly. I pulled back the cover of her bed and set her down. I got in bed with her and pulled the covers back up.

"Sleepy time." I said, pulling her close to me and shutting my eyes. I can't tell her how I felt that day or how I feel now. If I do then she'll blame herself. I can't have her thinking that what happened was her fault.

"What about school?"

"We'll skip for today."

She yawned and rested her head on my chest. "You doofus." She commented quietly. We fell asleep with me stroking her head and her tracing patterns against my chest.

************************************************************************************************************

And to think that I wrote this all in one day. This tells you about their past a little bit but I did nothing that implied how long ago it happened or who the person was, otherwise there would be no point in continuing the story if I gave you everything (no duh).

Any comments and votes for lil ol' me?????????? Come on I know you really want to....just press that lil' button right over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

C'mon!!!!! VOTE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I'M TRYING MY BEST OVER HERE ALL UR DOING IS READING AND VOTING!!!!!!!!! ^_^ Thanks, sorry for being mean~~~ :3

The picture to the side is soooo cute :3 forgive my terrible re-colouring skills~~