"I told you to get away from Nash" she said.

"I did" I said.

"No, I just saw you talking to him" she said while pushing me. It wasn't that hard, so I stumbled.

"He came to me, are you jealous?" I smirked. She looked pissed off. Se grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the lunchroom.

I felt people staring and heard people gasping. She shoved me to a locker. I looked at my surroundings. No one was there. Today is my lucky day. Note the sarcasm.

"Listen, stay. Away. From. Him. You get that" she said pointing me with her index finger.

"I-I..." I stuttered. I was afraid. She slapped me, hard. Then she punched me in the middle of my stomach which made me fall. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"You're ugly, stupid, and a freak! That will never change...You understand?" said Natalie. I upper my face and nodded quickly, I didn't wanted her to keep hitting me.

"Good" she said. That evil smirk plastered on her face. I stared at the ground, I winced in pain while holding my stomach. Soon there was people crowding the hallways, just staring at me. Of course no one wanted to help me. I was too weak to stand up.

Suddenly, I felt someone infront of me, he held his hands motioning me to take it. I thought it was Shawn...I upper my face and saw...

Nash.

I grabbed his hand and he smiled. He helped me stand up.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded. But honestly, I was okay?

"Who did this to you?" he asked concerned.

"N-no one" I lied, what if I tell him, he tells Natalie and she beats me up again.

"Can I help you?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I-I will be fine" I slightly smiled. Still he didn't looked quite convinced.

"C'mon let me take you to the infirmary" he smiled. I shook my head nervously.

"Y-you don't have to" I said smiling nervously. They can't see us together.

"You know that I can do whatever I want babe" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sighed. He actually got a point. He's like those type of guys that can do whatever they want and never get consequences. Well...Unfortunately for me, I'm the type of girls that suffer the consequences that the typical bad boy should face.

We entered to the infirmary. I sat on the bed.

"So, sweetie...What happened to you?" asked the nurse. I exchanged glances with Nash.

"I-I...Got hit by a ball" I lied. She didn't look convinced.

"And what about that bruised cheek?" she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"I-I fell to the floor" I chuckled nervously. I glanced at Nash, and he face palmed himself. I know, I know...I'm not the best liar! Don't judge.

"Okay, put this in your stomach" she said while handing me an ice pack. "And well...That cheek looks really bad, are you sure is because you fell?" she asked. I nodded nervously. I put the ice pack in my stomach, it was freezing! I glanced at Nash and he was biting his lower lip trying to hold his laughter, I rolled my eyes.

Then the nurse put some creme on my face. I winced in pain. She started doing it more carefully.

"Okay, I'll be back, you should rest a little bit" she gave me a warm smile and then left.

I stared at the ground. Nash brought my chin up for me to face him.

"Tell me the truth" he started. "Who did this to you?" he asked with his serious tone. I didn't wanted to answer that. I tried to stand up, but failed so I almost touched the ground. But Nash quickly grabbed from my waist.

"You're too weak to stand up, you should rest" he smiled. I smiled back, He was still holding my waist. We were just inches away, our breath mixing together. He closed his eyes and started to lean in. I quickly pulled away.

"Nash, I-" I trailed off. He opened his eyes and took a step backwards, maybe realizing what he was going to do.

"I...Have a boyfriend" I sighed. I couldn't do this to Shawn. I stared into Nash's beautiful and penetrant blue eyes. Hurt and anger was plastered on his face.

"Of. Course" he sighed. He looked at the ground. I took a step towards him. I caressed his cheek. He closed his eyes. His cheek warm and soft. I sighed.

"Thanks for being here...I will be fine" I said smiling. Nash opened his eyes.

"I still can't believe you're dating Shawn...Knowing how much I love you" he sighed. He looked disappointed. Even when he was the one angry at me. Boys are too confusing.

"I still can't believe you're dating Natalie, knowing how much she can hurt people" I sighed. He grabbed my hand and caressed it.

"Get well soon" he smiled...And with that, he left the room. Leaving me with my thoughts. I sat on the bed and sighed.

Since when my life became this complicated?

{A/N~ OMG! Thank youu soo much for 55K reads!! I'm still in shock...I think that it's time for me to answer some of your questions. If you have any questions put it on the comments or send me a message, I will answer them in the next chapter. Please, Comment & Vote <3}