The Journey

Page's Pow
"Sean I'm really getting tired of this crap!!" I yelled as tears ran down my face. Sean just kept yelling out words but I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying really, I didn't care what he said.
"Sean I think it's just better if we see other people." He stopped yelling and thought for a moment then he said.
"Well I didn't want it to end like this, bye Page." He then went back into the room where everyone else was. I went back in and everyone was looking at Sean and I. I kept my gaze away from them and grabbed my jacket and left. I soon heard footsteps behind me and when I turned around I saw...Greg.

"Hey you ok?" He asked as I looked up at him.
"I'm fine." I say quietly.
"You don't look fine, you're eyes are all red." He says concerned.
"That's because I've been crying you big doof!!" I said giggling as he smiled at me.
"Hey lets go get a cup of coffee and we can catch up with each other." He smiled and offered his hand. I looked up at him and smiled as I took his hand. He lead me to his truck and he opened the door for me as I got up in the big truck. He soon got in the driver seat and as he started the car the radio came on. It immediately started to play the song Emperor's New Clothes. I started to sing to it as I soon heard his voice come in with me.
"You like this song?" I said surprised.
"I Love This Song!!" He said happily and we sang it until we got to the cafe.
We got out and went in and got our drinks. We sat at a small table and we drank our hot and tasty coffee.
"Man I love coffee in the morning." He said as he smiled at me.
"Same here, coffee is the best." I answered. It was still dark outside even though it was 4 in the morning, but it was nice at that time. Not a lot of people are out at this time so it wasn't crowded.
"Thanks Greg, you didn't have to do this for me." I said as I looked up at him.
He smiled as he scratched the back of his neck.
"Oh, your quite welcome my dear." He said as he sipped at his drink. I could tell that Greg was a really good friend to everyone he met. He was extremely nice to me all the time too, I wonder.
After we finished our drinks we headed back to the truck when Greg spoke up.
"Hey Page I have an idea, come on get in." He said and jumped in.
"Where are we going?" I asked as I got in as fast as I could.
"It's a surprise." He said.
I playfully pouted and that made him laugh.
"Trust me Page you'll love it." He smiled and we drove off.