Best Friends Forever!

Sean's Pow

RING! RING! I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I look over to my desk and check the time 8:30am on a Saturday. I pick up my still ringing phone and look to see who it.

Page 💖: is calling you.

I decided to pick it up, and talk to my bunny.
Me:"Hi bunny, what are you doing up this early, on a Saturday morning?"
Page:"Leo called me and wants the whole gang to come and hang out at his house."
Me:" At This Time!"
Page:"Yes babe,now get ready and call Robert. I called every one else but him.
Me:"Ok see you then, I love you.
Page:" I love ya too!

----called ended----

I get up and texted Robert, He's one of my friends that loves videogames and shows off all the time. All of my friends including babe we all Love videogames! I text Rob telling him to meet at Leo's house. So I get dress, I'm wearing a blue shirt and black jens. Then I go down stairs and grab a Pop Tart for breakfast. I grab my hoddie and I'm off to Leo's house.
He only lives a block away from me. Were best friends after Skylar bet Page is bring her friends as well. I think Leo has a crush on one of Page's friends, I bet you could guess who it is if I name them. Bri, Naisha and finally Skylar. Did you guess, I bet you right it's Skylar.

To be continued.....

I will be writing every week if you wanted to know.
S if you Like this chapter
Punch the vote button in the Face Like A Boss!
And I'll see you dudes in the next chapter!!!!!!