<< Chapter Forty-Six >>

Y/n P.o.v

The funeral.

I threw my body upwards, screaming my lungs out to the point my chest burned. I slammed my hands against my chest in an attempt to lower the burning sensation that engulfed my body.
My eyes were wide, my face was coated in beads of sweat that rolled down my face. My body was trembling, I felt cold to the point I felt like I was melting from the rays of the sun.

I began to cough, blood shooting out of my mouth and covering my chin and cheeks. I frantically looked around as the horrible heat began to slowly subside, but now I had to deal with a fit of violent coughs and wheezes.
I clenched my eyes shut as tears filled to the brim of my eyes, they began to rapidly fall down my face. Not from being sad, or afraid- just because of all the harsh actions.

I fell forward, throwing my hands in front of me so I didn't fall on my face.
I began to gag through coughs, feeling my chest heave up and down.
If I continued coughing anymore I might just throw up.
And that's what I did, except this wasn't a normal throw up session.

I was vomiting blood.
Pools of it escaped my maw and covered my hand and arms, some of it gathering together in my already matted and dirtied hair.

I threw my head back when the bloodied vomit ceased. I began to gasp for air, my throat burned from so much pressure and force being built up inside it for a split moment before being expelled from it.

I continued to breath frantically as my eyes shot around Pennywise's den, but there was no sign of the child eating clown.

I didn't know if I should be happy about his lack of presence or not.

He could be killing innocent children.
Or looking for other girls with fear almost as delicious as mine.
He could be trying to find a replacement for me, after all- he said today I would float.

I've been stuck with him long enough to know that means i'm going to die, i'm going to become his delicious food platter.

He might want seconds after he's done with me.

I shivered at the horrific images of him ripping my limbs apart and stuffing them into his mouth, the sounds accompanying my imagination in the worst way possible.
I let out a trembling sigh and shakily climbed to my feet, using the wall behind me for balance.
I gasped for breath when I attempted to breath but felt as though I hadn't gathered enough air. I took an unsteady step away from the wall and began toward Pennywise's trophy pile I had become a bit too familiar with.

Half way across the den I lowered my eyes to my stomach to see the faintest glow emanating from beneath my hospital gown.

That same glow from before.

What Pennywise called- Dead lights?

Why did I have them in me?
Was it- my baby?

I quickly shook my head, only for my body to tumble to the side and fall onto my hip. I groaned in pain, a bit dizzy from all the commotion after just waking up.

I placed my trembling hand beside my face, my blurred vision adjusting enough to finally process just how dirty I really was, covered in blood, vomit, mud, other fluids. Vomit that turned out to be blood, which was absolutely disgusting and worrisome.
I let out a drowsy groan and pushed myself into a sitting position.

Only to feel a sharp pain in my gut.

My mouth sat agape at the feeling, and I frantically cupped my thin arm under my stomach, my other shooting upward to press against my upper chest.
I attempted to breath in, but my breath hitched; allowing a high pitched squeak of pain to roll off of my tongue and fill the dimly lit sewer.