|| Chapter Thirty-Nine ||

Y/n P.o.v

Three days until the funeral.

My eyes widened at the words that slipped from my dad's mouth, I scooted myself away almost immediately after.
"What?..." I asked in a hushed tone, he shrugged, and looked at me before shooting me a pointed grin.
His skin began to pale, getting whiter by the second. His face contorting in different angles, reshaping him.
I quickly stood up, causing a loud pop to sound from my misshapen back.

I took a few steps back as he rose to his feet, he was growing taller.
The skin of his hands began to peel away as gloved fingers escaped the false skin.

I gasped and fell back and onto my rear, now pushing my small body away.
His hair began to grow longer, swirling into a new hairstyle as its color shifted to a faded orange.
I closed my eyes, shaking my head.
Not real.
It's not Pennywise.

"How could I not be real, Sweets?"

I hesitantly opened my eyes, Pennywise stood in front of me, staring down at me with wide blue eyes and a calm smile placed on his deathly white face. Seeing him in my presence once again was too much for me to handle.

I passed out.

~

I awoke with a start, thankful that I hadn't had another dream.
And then it hit me.

I was in the fucking sewers again.
I looked around, only to realize I hadn't arrived at Pennywise's den yet.
He was carrying me, his arms wrapped securely around my waist. My legs dangled beneath me as my shoulder rose up due to where Pennywise's arms were placed.
I hadn't completely awoken, so I lifted my trembling arms and wrapped them around his underarms.

His bright blue eyes, that looked as if they were glowing, shot down to look at me. Seeing as I was awake, a small smile spread across his pale face.

I slowly lifted my head to look up at the clown that carried me through the murky water of the sewer tunnel, the moment we made eye contact he looked forward.
I let out a shaky sigh.
I had the smallest hopes that I would be free from his evil. But now i' e lost all hope.

My dad didn't care enough to come see me.

Pennywise would never let me go.

Carter might be dead.

I don't know if my baby is dead or not.

My mom and brother are still dead.

I'm going to die soon.

I closed my eyes and rested my forehead against Pennywise's chest, using one of the colored pom pom's on his suit as a pillow.
I could have sworn I felt Pennywise's body tense the slightest bit, but I was also recovering from passing out just a short while earlier, so I couldn't really tell very well.

Pennywise stopped moving after a few more steps, my legs still dangling, flew back the slightest bit and lightly hit Pennywise's thighs. I heard him let out a low growl.
He looked around before stepping out of the sewer tunnel and entering his den, he made his way towards his trophy pile and removed his arms from my waist, I was still holding onto him, so my body slowly slid to the floor.

Pennywise stared down at me with furrowed brows, his blue eyes watching me with confusion.
Once my rear hit the ground, I slowly removed my arms from being now wrapped around his legs. Pennywise sighed and stepped away, he knelt down in front if me and stared at me with a tilted head.
"Why did you run away?" He asked.

I stared at him with half lidded eyes, I breathed in for a long moment.
"I-I don't wanna b-be here..." I slowly looked at the damp cement flooring, my thin fingers sliding to my mint green gown; I began to fidget with the end of the outfit.
Pennywise narrowed his eyes at me.
"Rude," he frowned, looking as if he was pouting.

There was a silence that surrounded us for a long minute, Pennywise leaned closer to me, his blue eyes slowly switching to a bright orange.
He stuck his tongue out and licked his now jagged, sharp teeth that protruded from his maw.
My eyes widened, and I leaned away.
"You made me hungry, and you left- now I get seconds, my dear~" he purred, reaching an arm out and wrapping his fingers around the back of my neck. He yanked my head forward, pulling me closer to his face.

I stared at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would leave me be.
"P-Please!-"
He sunk his sharp teeth into the side of my neck, his ginger hair tickling my skin as he connected himself to me.
I let out a cry of pain, shivers running down my spine as I felt my warm blood escape my body and run down my neck, I could feel Pennywise's warm tongue extend from his mouth and lick the wound he left me, though his teeth hadn't even left my flesh yet.

I raised my arms and placed my trembling hands on his shoulders, trying to push him away. But, sadly, I was small, and weak; it was impossible for me to fight him off of me.

Pennywise slid a hand down to my waist, his gloved fingers digging into my small body. His other hand remained on the back of my neck to keep me from moving away.
He adjusted his body to get comfortable, he sat against the hard flooring and pulled my fragile frame closer to his large yet lanky body.

He plopped me onto his lap and sucked on the warm blood that surged through my veins. I could feel myself growing light headed, my head began to pound, my body trembled violently.
I could practically feel my heart in my neck.

My grip on his shoulder grew tighter, I could hear low growls and groaned escape Pennywise's throat as he began to drink more and more of my blood. His body moving closer to my own, he seemed to be growing a bit more sexual than anything. Before he forced me into anything else I didn't want, I forced the sentence to roll off my tongue, I was practically choking on my own words. "P-Pennywise!- p-please!" I gasped for air. "Stop!..." I pleaded.

Pennywise stopped moving, his tongue froze against my skin, and I no longer felt my blood being pulled from my body. The only movement I felt was my body trembling, my blood rolling down my flesh, and Pennywise's warm breath hitting my neck.
I allowed my eyes to shut as I awaited a response or action from the clown before me.

All that came was the retracting of his jagged razors, he slowly pulled his head away, he stared at me with half lidded, orange eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him with a dazed expression playing on my face.
He swallowed hard on the blood that filled his maw, my red warmth seeped out from the corners of his mouth and rolled down his chin.

A small cry of relief escaped my lips as he released my weakened body, he placed a gloved hand onto my chest.
A bit too close to my breasts for comfort, he pushed me back and onto the floor. A sickening giggle escaped his throat as he climbed to his feet, the small bells that coated his suit letting of a sweet chime as he moved.
He stared down at me, "Night night!..." He blurted, his voice higher and happier than usual.
And he vanished before my blurred vision.

My body now lay flat against the damp floors, the wetness of the floor sinking into my hospital gown.
My arms lay straight beside my hips, my legs extended outwards. I let out a shaky sigh as my eyes began to grow heavy. I didn't bother to fight it.
Pennywise had just drained me, I could barely do anything in the first place.

Why bother staying awake?
Maybe I could die in my sleep?
That would be nice.
Maybe I wake up and this was just another nightmare of mine?
That would be okay too.