"This," I prompted, looking down at her and gulping.

This is going to be the ultimate asshole move there is.

"This" she tried again, looking at me her eyes slowly turning defiant.

And I knew.

"Changes nothing." We both said together, our eyes flashing as we drunk in our appearances.

Nodding slightly to herself, she turned to the basin next to us as I pulled up my pants.

"We can't-"

"I won't go around announcing this either, Hadley." I finished for her.

She smirked at me, swaying her hips as she walked the little distance back to me, I grinned as I pulled her to me again, kissing her one last time before we left, wanting to savour it.

Her hands buried themselves in my hair again, as I pulled her closer to me, she didn't pull away when we came for air, and instead she just continued down my neck, sucking at the skin slowly, eliciting a soft, "Rina." out of me.

She pulled back then, grinning with accomplishment, her eyes dancing with mirth.

"This was the last time okay?" she murmured softly, and I nodded, finally letting her go and freshening up.

"Last time." I murmured as we both opened the door and ran to the dungeons.

*

It wasn't until we reached the wall obscuring the Slytherin Common Room that I touched her again, yanking her back hard just before she muttered the password.

She looked up at me, enquiringly, but didn't pull away, I smirked. Then I pulled her right hand to me and kissed it softly, a part of me still guilty about the shitty end of the stick she was handed. While all I had to do was help Snape clean his room and set up his cupboards. It wasn't fair.

But I knew she wouldn't talk to anyone about it because she was scared of expulsion, I would've been too.

"One last time." I whispered, rubbing my hands down her back and pressing her to me. She shivered slightly and I smiled into the kiss, dipping her down a bit as my hands went up to support her head and back.

It wasn't like any of the kisses we had shared so far, this one seemed slower than all of them when in reality I'm sure, it was the shortest one we had shared. I swiped my tongue over her lower lip and she moaned lowly, opening and allowing me to deepen the kiss, making my heart pick up speed again.

She tasted of mint, and with a jolt I realised that was probably because of me and then images from earlier flashes through my mind again, as her hand went up to muss up my hair, pulling it a bit, making me moan.

When we came back up, the only thought running through my head was, This, this wasn't how this was supposed to be.

We stood there for a while, our foreheads touching and our breaths mingling, trying to catch our breath back before we went in and got rid of whatever it was that had taken a sudden hold on us.

"Ready?" she asked softly, then cleared her throat and shook her head.

My hand reached up to tighten the tie around her neck, making sure mine was in place too, before I nodded, "Ready." I said in a hoarse voice.

She nodded too, trying to flatten her hair and wet her lips, but it was useless, she looked...ruffled. I smiled, "You might want to tie your hair back up." I offered, running a hand through mine.

She smiled, "You might want to fix your hair too." I rolled my eyes.

There was no one waiting up for me to hide from.