•~18~•

So the book is ending short because this one was sort of just forced out... I'm not very proud of it but when I get the last book going it will be much better I promise, I have it planned instead of just throwing crap around like this one.

Side note: there will be 19 chapters.

Connors POV

I forgot I can't talk to "myself" much anymore.

"Should have thought this through, huh?" My insanity laughs.

... I need a name for it.. I can't keep referring to it as insanity can I?

"Don't name me." It groans.

I stare at it blankly.

"Then what are you? Like... boy or girl?"

"I don't have a gender per-say but I guess you could say I am of the female origin." It shrugs, "so you can just call me she If it helps to not confuse your pathetic little human brain." She smiles.

"So do you have another form?" I ask curiously, there's more to this thing than I thought.

"Uh..well yeah, I just like this because it's creepy... I want to scare you." She laughs.

"Well screw you too." I roll my eyes.

"Eh, get used to it.. I enjoy chilling in this world." Insanity laughs.

A quick wave of panic crosses her eyes but she quickly hides it.

"So you aren't my insanity!" I say, a little too loud.... I hope Jared didn't hear that.

"Uh... well... er... no.. not your...inanity." She says awkwardly.

"Then what are you?... am I not insane?" I question.

"No... you're not.. you were cured but uh... heyyyy, look at the time! I better get going!" She says nervously and disappears.

I need to figure out what this thing is... if I'm not insane... why is it here?

~time skip~

It's been months and I still can't get anything out of Insanity but on the bright side shes been leaving me alone and the odd thing is, now that I know that she's not my insanity.... she's been nicer.... hold on.. can I keep calling her insanity If she isn't my insanity?...whatever! Anyways,  Evan's still a bit off too but Oak's helping. College is starting up soon, Jared, though he won't admit it, has been getting a little skittish about all the smart people that will be there and Evan, who is going to a community collage not far from here, is reasonably nervous about all the new people. I'm not going to collage, school is finally over like h*ll I'm going back!

As for the house thing, we are all unpacked and decorated! Evans room is decorated with pictured of trees and other house plants, mine is decorated with band posters and (like always) Jared is accessorized head to toe with Garbage. We have only been here for like 2 and a half months and he already has made his own life sized replica of Mount Everest with pop cans and potato chip bags. So you can probably guess we don't hang out in there much. If we chill in any one of our rooms it's normally Evans, it's always clean and pretty... Evan avoids my room as much a possible because it smells like weed and other drugs. I have been smoking less but I still haven't stopped completely. All the catching up aside, today was there first day of collage and I was on the couch waiting for them. It didn't take long for the door to swing open and Jared stumbled in.

"We need to talk." He says seriously.

"What?" I question, slightly scared by the serious look on his face.