•~9~•

I accidentally published a chapter and if you saw it... heh... sorry... here's this
Connors POV

I lay on my bed, extremely bored... and yes I'm aware of my f@&%ing mood swings! Leave me alone!... wait no don't go.. sh*t. I don't know what's happening I just have this feeling that I should sleep but I don't want to...... I'm going to bother Zoe.. I think Alana's over.

I jump up and walk to her room. I don't knock, if I do..I might miss them kissing or something. I open the door.

"I knew it you're having sex!" I shout, "Oh.." I sigh.

They weren't. Zoe was on her phone and Alana was reading. The both look up. (I got this from the internets btw :3 so credit to them lol)

"Oh.. we are having sex? You should have told me, I would have put my book down." Alana says.

Zoe goes bright red.

"W-What? No! Connor what do you want?!" She shouts.

Alana laughs and looks back down at her book.

"For one, I'm very disappointed... and second..ly... I'm f@&%ing bored.. entertain me." I say.

"No, get out." Zoe says bluntly.

"Come on Zo~ we are supposed to be getting along~" I smile.

Zoe sighs.

"I'm with my girlfriend, I don't barge in on you Evan and Jared when they're over." Zoe says.

"Yes you do! Just the other day you barged into my room screaming 'gayyyyy'." I say.

"I was stating facts." She smiles.

"Technically Evans bi." Alana says, not looking up.

"Yeah! Zoe~" I sneer.

"Ok, great, now leave." Zoe says.

"Why?" I ask.

"We're busy." She snaps.

"We aren't doing anything." Alana says.

"Alana!" Zoe hisses.

Alana looks up from her book and smiles innocently.

"Love you~" she sings.

"Love you too." Zoe mutters.

"Awe how cute!" I coo.

Zoe glares at me.

"Fine, fine, I'll leave you to your hair braiding and nail polishing." I smile, "and making out." I mumble under my breath.

Zoe throws a pillow at me.

"Out!" She demands.

"Ok, ok!" I chuckle.

I leave her room and return to mine. Evan stopped answering my texts, he's probably busy with his mom... ugh. Now I'm cold. I go into my closet and put my hoodie on. Well this is boring. I plop on my bed... I'm just going to go to sleep.