Chapter 16

Leah's POV

Reading the results yesterday was nerve wrecking. I was so shocked that my best friend, goody two shoes Morgan was pregnant. And at 16. Ugh, it should have been me. I'm the one that hooked up with Marcus at that party and did the do. I don't even know when Morgan actually lost her v-card. She wouldn't tell me anything but I know that shes at least 3-4 months pregnant because thats when she started acting really strange around me. Its weird in a way that when you talk about who's going to get pregnant in high school you think its going to be anyone but you and especially not your best friend. I really hope that Morgan was at least smart enough so that Tyler is the baby's father. It was horrible if he wasn't considering he's her boyfriend and everything.

***

Basically school these days is a complete waste of time and energy. All we're doing is studying for exams, talking about what we're going to do this summer and watching the time tick away on whatever particular old school clock your looking at. I just hate it so much when the clock in your class doesn't work so you can't even watch the minutes tick away until your free from that hell hole. Thats what its like in my World History class. The clock is stopped on 9:45. So you never really know how much longer you have left in that class, let alone how much time of the day you have left.

***

After school I had dance. It was an interesting fun session. I love dance mainly because its a huge stress reliever. Like a Starbucks Frappuccino. It relaxes your entire body and let's your mind be clear. You don't even need to think about what you need to do because you've done it so long its like its in your body, so you know what to do and you know when to do it. Its pretty cool. Sadly though I started dancing because Morgan inspired me to start. Its amazing and has changed my life. But now with this stranger life changer for Morgan she will probably never come back with me... No matter how much I try to convince her.

***

After my long stress filled couple of days, bot starting the week off that I had imagined. I fall fast asleep watching reruns of the Vampire Diaries. Wishing that Morgan or Marcus or anyone really was here with me so I wouldn't feel so alone. I'll have to call them both in the morning and set some stuff up. Right before sleep digs me into a deep slumber I start tracing my tattoo with my finger over and over and over again, thinking about the past week and what's about to come this week.

***

A/N: another chapter today. Woo on a role lol.

Comment and Vote, love you guys.