Chapter 6

"So are you nervous at all?," Morgan asked Leah.

"Not really, I mean am I supposed to be?"

"No I was just asking, but your right we practically own this school now."

"Haha, well I think thats more like the grade 12's but your right, I can't believe we've already been at Ridge wood high for a year. It feels more like just yesterday we were starting our very first day of grade 9."

"I know, I'll always remember freshman year."

"Well we better get to class, I'll see you at lunch."

"Alright, have a good day bestie."

"You to," Leah said with a smile.

Leah's POV

English

Well I officially hate my life! Who comes up with writing a 4 page essay on how your summer went on the first day back to school? Like gosh I know we just had a break but seriously they're rushing into this way to quickly.

Math/Pre calc

This year they decided to combine math with pre calc like seriously cause a girl doesn't have enough problems with math as it is. Ugh.

Science/Bio

Well at least this class I get to spend with Morgan.

"So how was your morning Leah?"

"It was okay, I guess I'll just have to get used to it, nothing stays perfect forever no matter how much we wish it would."

"I totally agree. This morning was boring History and choir before this for me."

"Lucky, but my afternoon should be better, band and History."

"Good luck."

"Thanks, I'll need it."

Lunch.

Yum salad and water. Ugh stupid cafeteria food.

Band.

Woo gotta love playing the trumpet at least we sound good.

History

Who cares about the first world war? Like I understand its and important part of History but still. Gosh. And it doesn't help that I have the drama queen herself in this class. Why did I have to get stuck with Victoria as my seat partner? On the bright side she isn't talking to me, for now anyway.

Homework: Bio pages 5 and 6.

*Study for thursdays pop quiz. :o

Morgan's POV

Well today was so boring. Gosh. Pre calc homework from this afternoon, and history homework from this morning. Goodness what is up with all this work? I can't stand it. And i'm kind of worried about Leah. She barely touched her caesar salad. And she loves that kind. Strange. Plus she didn't say a word to me at lunch. What's her problem? At least my choir class was awesome we sang Let Her Go by: Passenger, thats like one of my top ten favourite songs. Thats at least one thing that brightened my day. I love my music. Whereas Leah's more of a band geek kind of girl.

Leah's POV.

I really hope tomorrow goes better than today did. The weirdest thing happened to me while I was walking home, Victoria actually had a conversation with me, mostly it was about how much she didn't understand history class and that maybe I can help her. But it was still a conversation. I wonder what she would think if she new I slept with her boyfriend at that party? And Marcus hasn't even spoken to me since that night, but he is in my math/pre calc class so maybe he can help me out.

I at least hope we can be friends.