Chapter 14

Leah's POV

As I walked into the Tattoo parlour I had absolutely no idea what type of design I wanted but I had some sort of a clue.

"Excuse me ma'am, can I help you?" The lady behind the front desk asked.

"Umm...yes just give me a minute," Leah answered hesitantly. She wasn't worried, she was terrified and the lady wasn't helping. The lady was wearing all back. Even her jewelry was black and her leather pants and tank top with leather jacket over it. She must be goth I figured.

I couldn't believe my mom was even letting me get a tattoo in the first place. Then again she was never really involved in my life anyway. Ever since my dads passing she seemed lost in another world. It was hard coping but I had my friends, so life went on from there.

"Alright miss, i'm ready." Leah said shakily.

"Okay, first off my name is Helen. Do you know what type of design you want?"

"Not exactly."

"Alright let's take a look through the design catalogs shall we?"

"Okay"

After looking through the catalogs for about 15 minutes I knew exactly what I wanted.

"This one please." Leah said confidently.

"Alright, follow me to the office. Bryan will be preforming the art today."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem, and it is my job." Helen said with a grin I didn't exactly understand.

5 hours later:

"So you actually went with the gift I gave you?" Marcus questioned.

"Of course, if you gave it to me I was determined to use it."

"Alright will you at least tell me which selection you chose?"

"Nope!"

"Oh come on, please???"

"Okay, meet me at squeezed in one hour."

"Aight, where is squeezed again?"

"Basement of the Next Step studio."

"Alright. Be there in 15."

At squeezed:

"Alright then so what'd you choose?" Marcus asked, not wanting to wait any longer.

"Okay fine i'll show you." Leah replied while drinking her Strawberry Banana juice.

Leah took off her sweater and pulled her shirt up a little. And on her left hip she had the brightest shape of a medium shaped Butterfly tattoo, it was outlined in black and blue, and the inside was decorated the colours purple and pink. Under the drawing was the 3 words I love you. She also got a mani pedi after with Morgan her finger nails were bright pink, while her toe nails were sunset orange.

"Wow, its...your...wow...beautiful!" Marcus said.

Blushing, Leah managed to say, "Awe..thanks, I love you Marcus!"

"No problem babe, and I love you too! Now lets go back to my place and watch a movie. Ok?"

"Great!"

"Maybe i'll even get a chance to get below that Butterfly tattoo."

"Haha, we'll just see about that!" Leah blushed!

After my long night with Marcus, I decided to go to bed. That wasn't until 3am but still, watching our movie plus 2 episodes of the Vampire Diaries took up a lot of time. I haven't heard much from Morgan lately so i'm gonna call her in the morning and see whats up.

The next day:

I needed to find out what was going on with my best friend. Usually we would talk every day but I haven't spoken to her in 2 weeks, other than getting our mani pedi's and even then she was awfully quiet.

'Meet me in little Italy at 2pm for lunch okay?' I sent Morgan a quick text she loved Meet me in little Italy, it has been our favourite pizza place since we were 5. So I knew she'd hopefully never be able to turn down my offer.

'Okay, see you then!'

Thank goodness she replied. I so need to ask her some stuff.

At Italy:

Morgan's POV

"So how've you been?" Leah asked.

I didn't exactly want to tell her how i've really been. Truth being told i've been pretty sick and i'm not quite sure why. Should I tell her? She is my best friend after all.

"I've been okay, I guess..."

"Ok.. so there's nothing on your mind then, that you'd want to talk about?"

"No, not really."

"Alright, let's order then."

After ordering a medium pepperoni pizza, and making small talk, I was starting to feel sick. Slowly I arose from my seat at the booth, and ran to the bathroom. Leah just stared at me and asked me if I was alright. All I could do was shake my head and run to the closest women's restroom.

Leah's POV

I had no idea what was going on with Morgan but I got up and followed her to the bathroom anyway.

"Are you sure your alright?"

"Yeah, its probably just a little food poisoning."

"Maybe so, but I doubt that. Let's head to the clinic after this anyway and get you checked out okay?"

"Sure I guess." But the truth is, I didn't want to go to the clinic with Leah, heck I didn't want to go to the clinic at all. Because I knew exactly what the doctor was going to say, I just didn't want to hear it."

A/N: I hoped that was a good chapter. I've had writers block for awhile and have been out of town. So thank you for still reading and sticking through it with me.

Question: what do you think of Leah's choice of tattoo?

What is wrong with Morgan?

Thanks. Write again soon. Xoxo

:)