Chapter 7

2 weeks later

Marcus' POV

I haven't spoken to Leah since that night. I fell like such a jerk. She must hate my guts, who goes behind there girlfriends back and cheats on her with a less popular girl they've known their whole life? Ugh no one. The answer is no one. The problem is I think i'm in love with her..... But how do you tell the most popular girl in school your in love with this lowlife that less popular than her? You can't thats how.

Leah's POV

Marcus hasn't said a word to me since the night of the party. It was all a mistake and at least i'm no pregnant from it. I'm sure of that. But i'm not sure how I feel now. Are we just suppose to forget everything happened and move on with our lives? I wonder how he feels..

Morgan's POV

Leah has been really distant lately. Was it something I said/did? Its probably because I told her she looked fine in that shirt at the mall when she thought she looked fat and didn't believe me. What am I gonna do? My best friend in the world isn't talking to me. Something isn't right and i'm going to get to the bottom of this!

Leah's POV

It was getting into early evening on saturday when my phone buzzed. I thought for sure it was gonna be Marcus wanting to talk about where we stand now. But it was actually Morgan. I was thinking of ignoring her, not feeling like talking, but I decided she was my best friend and just wanted to see what I was doing. Probably wanted to hang out or something.

(Text message conversation)

'Hey is everything alright, you seem awfully distant lately, I miss you Leah.'

'I'm fine, i'm sorry that I haven't been around much lately its just I have a lot on my mind, i'm sorry.'

'Leah you never say you're fine, are you sure everything's alright? Because if there isn't you can tell me.'

'Alright you're right, we need to talk, can you meet me at Jelly Black's in an hour?'

'Of course, see you soon bestie!'❤️

(Later at Jelly Blacks)

"I'm glad you agreed to talk tonight I really want to be there for you no matter what's going on. We're best friends we should be rushing to tell each other everything, alright", Morgan said while looking through the menu.

"You're absolutely right, from now on if something is bothering me i'll tell you instead of hiding my feelings. You can come to me with anything as well", Leah replied, while sipping her 7-up.

After the Leah and Morgan both ordered, Morgan started getting down to business on figuring out what was up with her best friend. They have been friends since basically kindergarden, there was nothing her best friend could hide from her.

"So whats going on?",Morgan asked Leah patiently.

"Well do you remember that party we decided to throw 3 weeks ago?"

"Of course how could I forget it was a great party to start our grade 10 year!"

"Ok, well when you asked me where I vanished off to, I only told you part of the story. I went upstairs to get some sleep but when I went in your bedroom Marcus was already in there and well we were both drunk and we kind of well.....ummm......got it on..."

"Wait so you to 'did it' on my bed!??"

"Umm yeah I guess."

"Ewww. And second of all why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"I don't know I was worried you would freak out or something!"

"Ok well more importantly are you pregnant?"

"Gosh no!"

"Well thank goodness that helps a little I guess."

"Yah, but Marcus hasn't spoken to me since that night, and i'm not exactly sure where we stand."

"Well you could always ask him, at least then you'd know."

"Yeah you're right maybe I will ask him."

After there intense conversation the girls decided to just talk about school. Leah's caesar salad came and Morgan's order of Nachos. Then after they paid and ate the mints they went there separate ways for the night. Leah was determined to go home and call Marcus to see exactly what was going to happen between them.

A/n: really long chapter because i haven't uploaded in so long. Read read read please comment and vote also. I really hope i get more reads or idk if i'll keep writing this story. Tell me what you think and any suggestions. Thanks. ✌️