Chapter 3

"What do you think Victoria, the school's skank will talk about this year regarding me?"

"I don't know. Haha remember when she told everyone about your so called brother was sleeping with me."

"Oh my god, that was so stupid."

"Yeah, so what should I wear to school on Monday?"

"Those black skinny jeans, pink lace tank top, sliver necklace, and purple high tops."

"Sounds great, thats gonna look so awesome!"

So the girls start their grade 10 journey together with their new looks. Hoping for the best year ever. But will it turn out liked they planned?

"What do you think about throwing a party for back to school next weekend?"

"Sure we can have it at my place, my parents are out of town. But are you positive? I don't want you getting drunk again like that sleepover me, you Melissa and Amanda had."

"Oh haha yeah I swear I won't drink this time".

"All right. Oh look here comes Ms. Popularity with her boyfriend Mr. Right."

"Ugh,"replied Leah.

"What do you two want?"

"Just wanted to come and say I love your girls new look its like totally fab," Victoria replied.

"Sure, you've hated us forever your just sucking up for something."

"Well fine I heard you're both throwing the party of the year, and me and Marcus want in."

"Fine you can come and bring you boyfriend," said Leah.

"Great, we'll be there," said Marcus and Victoria at the same time.