Chapter 12

Leah's POV

Well tonights the night of the big party. I hope Marcus likes this, because I really wanna be a good girlfriend and do something nice for him. He is going to be so surprised! Me and Morgan put so much work into turning my basement into the best motorcycle themed party ever! Marcus has always wanted a motorcycle and since I can't afford to buy him one of those I thought it would be a good party theme. Plus I talked to his brother and if everything works out he might actually have one by the end of the night.

Marcus' POV

Leah called me earlier and told me she wants me to come over at 7:00pm and to dress pretty. Either this girls on drugs or shes up to something, because i've never been told to "dress pretty" in my entire life, and i'm now 17.

So I got ready in my black jeans and a red buttoned/collared shirt that should drive her crazy. I can't wait to see her tonight.

Leah's POV

Omg, its 7:01pm and Marcus is nowhere to be seen. All his guests arrived at 6:45pm so I really want him to be here, and like SOON!

"Guys, guys! Everybody hide he's here!"

Okay so he showed up at 7:03pm and I had nothing to worry about. But I put a lot of effort into this party. And is it to much to ask for it to go perfectly?

Marcus' POV

I walked into Leah's house and was utterly shocked and also so happy! She was officially the greatest girlfriend ever!

Shorty after at 7:30 Leah's best friend Morgan showed up. Which was fine, but I found it strange that she brought my cousin Tyler with her. I knew he had a girlfriend, but I didn't know it was my girlfriends best friend.

Morgan's POV

Of course Tyler had to make us late for Marcus' party. But I don't mind showing up fashionably late. He is so sweet.

Having a beer pub at the party was great, but of course I was already wasted 4 hours after the party had started. Tyler wanted to go upstairs and sleep at 10:00pm, considering we were both wasted and tired, I agreed. The last thing I remember happening before we feel asleep was his lips crashing into mine fearsomely, and sadly I did nothing to stop him.

When I woke up it was 4:00am. I had no idea where I was or what had happened. Then I remembered that we were at Marcus' party and Tyler had gotten tired. I decided to get up and go to the bathroom and realized I had a terrible hangover. Then also I guess I hadn't noticed that I was completely naked and lying next Tyler. That freaked me out. It seemed disgusting but I had to check to see, so I quickly flipped over the blankets and gasped at the sight in front of me. He was naked too! A million questions started to float through my mind. How'd we even get here? What had happened before we feel asleep? And the most important, had we used protection, that is if we had even done "it." Gosh what was I supposed to tell Leah when she asked where i'd drifted off to last night and i'd already lied to her about telling her I wasn't dating anyone when she asked 3 weeks ago and I was actually dating Tyler. What am I gonna do?