Epilogue

Your POV

"Mommies!" A weight hits Lauren and I in our bed. "Wake up, I'm hungry."

"Aria, what time is it?" I ask

"Um, 6:00."

"And what time are you not supposed to wake us up at?"

"6:00." She answers, guiltily.

Another weight hits bed, "Aria did you leave the door open again?" Lauren asks.

"Maybe."

"Aria!" I chuckled, pretending to be angry.

"Well since you're up... pancakes?"

"Fine, give mommy a minute to change." Lauren tells her, "and take Lulu with you."

Aria walks out, pulling Lulu with her and Lauren moves on top of me. I kiss her and roll on top. "We have to get up. Aria wants breakfast, and you know she'll come back in here if we're not down soon." She pouts, but I get up and walk into the closet. "Happy anniversary, baby." I tell her and walk downstairs to make pancakes.

**later in the morning**

"Thank you so much for taking her today. They need me on set to film the music video really early." Lauren says, "and you're sure you're ok with the scenes in the video?"

"Of course, I trust you. You are beautiful and sexy, and so should your videos. Besides I know you want me." I answer, playfully.

"I do want you, and you have nothing to worry about." She whispers in my ear and leaves.

"Come on, baby girl we gotta get you to school." I call up the stairs.

"I'm not a baby." She says, adorably from atop the stairs.

"You'll always be my baby. Now we gotta go, cause I have a very important patient coming in and you can't be late to school."

**later**

Once I dropped Aria off, I drive to my practice. Lauren proposed at my med school graduation and I chose a surgical residency program in LA to be closer to her. I had Aria part of the way through residency, and started my own neurosurgery practice so my hours would be normal.

Most nights I have the privilege of going home to a gorgeous wife, who I love and who loves me. Let me tell you, marriage and children are not the death of sex, at least not for us. And on my days off, I stay home with my brilliant daughter, who like her moms, loves to read. It is truly a charmed life that I'm living.

I walk into my practice and greet our receptionist, James.

"Mr. Clooney is in your office." James says

"What? He's early."

"He insisted on waiting in your office."

"That's fine, thank you James."

I brace myself as I enter my office. I haven't met him yet and you never know what a famous person will be like. Some are very down to earth and forgiving, others are total assholes, and it doesn't always correlate to fame.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Clooney. My wife couldn't take my daughter to school today, so I had to drop her off." I apologize as I take the seat behind my desk. My office had a couch, but he chose to sit in the chair across from my desk.

"I'm the one that's early, it's perfectly fine. How old is your daughter?"

"Six. I can't believe it. It feels like only yesterday when I had her."