Chapter 7

Warning SMUT Ahead

Lauren's POV

I lead Y/N forward and smile at the girls. "So, who is this? Already on the rebound Lauren?" Dinah asks

"This is Y/F/N, she's a friend."

"Not one we've ever heard about." Mani chimes in.

"Girls we're being rude, I'm Ally this is Mani and Dinah." She says gesturing to them in turn.

"I know" Y/N says with an overwhelmed smile.

"Trust me girls she knows who we are. She's a harmonizer." I say

"So how do you two know each other?" Ally asks once we sit down.

I look over at Y/N but she still seems in shock. "We met a couple days ago in a bar. Both of us were looking to get over something and we started talking. We hung out over the past few days and she's pretty cool."

"Aw thanks" She seems to have recovered well. "I can't believe I'm sitting in a super fancy restaurant, wearing designer, with Grammy winners, and not just any Grammy winners, Fifth Harmony. You guys are amazing and honestly mean so much to me." She's so cute when she fan girls, Well she's cute all the time.

The waiter comes to take our order and I swear Y/N orders 10 things. I look over at her and she says, "What? This is supposed to be a really good restaurant, I want to try everything.

"We got you girl." Dinah says.

*a while later*

"Why are you guys leaving so early? We haven't even had dessert yet." Dinah wines

"I've got another surprise for Y/N." She turns to me at this and I wink at her. She blushes and I grab her hand to lead her out. Our driver leads us past the flashing cameras to the car and we drive away.

"So, you're seriously not going to tell me where we're going?" She asks

"Nope. Does it matter?" I reply

"I guess not, is it far away? Cause I'm really tired." She lays her head against my shoulder.

"No. Not far and trust me it'll be worth it." I tuck her head against my neck and put my arm around her.

I open the door and get out first to see her reaction, she sucks in a breath. "It's beautiful."

"Yeah it's one of my favorite views in the city. Come on." I lead her to the edge of the cliff and we sat across from each other straddling the retaining wall. I point down and the ocean and the moon reflecting on the waves. "It's even better when there's a full moon."

"I love the stars. The sky is so clear."

"Yeah we're above the smog layer. The air even smells cleaner." We both take a deep breath and stare into each other's eyes for a while.

"You know as breathtaking as this views is nothing quite compares to your eyes." She scoots closer to me when she says this.

Fuck it. I lean towards her and press my lips against hers. She doesn't move for and few seconds but, then she comes alive wrapping her arms around my neck and deepening the kiss. We stay wrapped up in each other our tongues interplaying in our mouths till we have to break apart to take a breath. We're both breathing a little faster as we wrap our arms around each other and continue to look at the view.

Your POV

In the car going back to the house Lauren sits on my lap and leaves kissed down my neck driving me crazy. When we arrive and pull apart I don't want the night to end so I whisper in her ear, "Come inside." I let her talk to her driver and then I pull her into the house with me.

I run my hands down the silken fabric of her dress, savoring the curves of her body. I pin her body against the wall and kiss her mouth roughly. "Let's go upstairs." She says huskily.

I lead her up the stairs, quickly and down the hallway, trying to stay quiet as we go past the girls' rooms. Once were inside my room I pull her back into me. I feel for the clasps in the back of her dress but I have no idea how to get it off. She pulls my hands off and begins to undress in front of me, accentuating all of her movement with her hips. God she's beautiful. As she removes the dress I see the entire length of her body barely covered by red lace. I just stare for a while. She moves towards me, which shakes me out of my stupor and I move to me her but she shoves me on the bed and begins to take off my dress.

The sensation of her soft hands on the small of my back and her eyes raking across my bare body sends shivers through me. I rise up to meet her mouth with mine and we crash into each other. She removes my bra and begins to move kiss her way down my neck to my chest. When she reaches my breasts, she traces her tongue around my peaked nipples making me moan. She gives a wicked laugh at this and makes her way lower. Her hands caress my inner thighs as her head dips between my legs making me shiver. The movement of her tongue where I need her makes my toes curl and my back arch my hands clinging to the sheets. "Please" I beg, breathing hard from the waves of pleasure running through my body in time with the movements of her tongue. She at last slips her fingers into me but it brings no relief. The movement of them in and out leaves me groaning with pleasure until the final leaves like a wave and I yell Lauren's name.

She moves her body back on top of mine as I attempt to breathe normally and she kisses me. I taste my own pleasure as our tongues dance around each other's mouths. We wrap our nude bodies around each other. Our legs were interlock arms around each other as we settled in to sleep. I fell asleep looking at the crinkle of her nose as she breathed deeply, not a care on her beautiful face.

Author's Note
This is my first time writing smut. It's why it took me so long to post this chapter. I also had a bunch of tests, but I'm going to try to update 3 times a week. I really hoped you liked this chapter. I don't think I'm the most qualified person to write smut for easily inferable reasons. Please comment. Tell me what you think. What can I do better?
I'm thinking about writing a Lauren/You fanfic loosely based on Grey's Anatomy and Merder, but I want to finish this story first.