°2

¿

Camara's POV

"Everyone's talking about that hot smooch you and Anderson had in class." Ivana spoke while she typed on her phone.

"What hot smooch. It was a simple kiss on the cheek." I fixed my hair, looking through the mirror in my locker.

"You know how highschool rumors work." Jocelyn said with the lollipop still in her mouth.

"I can't wait to get out of here. High schoolers are so immature." I huffed as I slammed my locker and made my way to class.

"Girls are swooning over Mr. Yorba, that's all they're talking about on Twitter." Ivana popped her gum.

"Ugh, of course they are. They're all sluts." I shook my head.

Little did they know I couldn't wait to get to class to see Mr. Yorba. I mean he's like the hottest and youngest teacher here.

"Hi, Mr. Yorba." I smiled as I walked in class and sat in my seat. I made sure to sit right in the front.

"Hello, Camara." He sweetly smiled while he stuffed his hands in his pants.

My eyes trailed down and up his body. I just had to admire this amazing creation of a human, like I thank his parents.

"Welcome to sixth period English." Mr. Yorba yelled causing the class to shut up.

"If you don't know already I'm Mr. Yorba, I'm pretty sure Camara is the only one in my homeroom."

"Your right, Mr. Yorba." I said.

"He didn't ask for your opinion." Amber mumbled from the back of class thinking I didn't hear.

"What was that Amber? Speak up please." I turned to face her as well as the whole class.

"I said he didn't ask for your opinion." She sat up straighter in her seat trying to intimidate me. Keyword: trying.

"Well how about you you sit in the back of the class and shut your fucking mouth." I smiled before I quickly went to a straight face.

"Woah, ladies let's please calm down."

The only thing stopping me right now from grabbing Amber by her greasy brown hair and banging her head into the desk is Mr. Yorba.

*Time skip*

English went slower then ever but that was fine with me I got to look at Mr. Yorba longer. Eww, I sound like a weirdo.

The bell rang making me collect my things and stand from my chair.

"Ms. Bates." I heard a deep voice say my name.

I turned to see Mr. Yorba signaling me to come to him.

Yes daddy.

"Yes Mr. Yorba?" By this time the classroom was empty.

"I need you to watch your mouth in my class. No profanity."

"But Mr. Yorba you heard what she said I couldn't let her get away with that."

"I understand Camara but please try to watch your mouth next time." He gave me a closed mouth smile.

"Ok, I'll try for you Mr. Yorba."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome," I headed out of class. "By the way I like your tie." I winked before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Camara is becoming a bad Bitch lol

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Follow me if you'd like ;)