thirty-three: submissive?

≪ nsfw content up ahead ≫
≪ bdsm content up ahead ≫

taehyung was currently freaking out in his room. it was his fault, after all. he was the one who asked jungkook to come over so he could show him he wasn't submissive, but how the fuck was he supposed to do that? jungkook was his best friend, scrap that, ex-best friend, he couldn't just fuck him right then and there.

at this moment, the entire fucking-jungkook thing didn't seem so bad to taehyung, and he concluded that was the only way. his decision definitely wasn't effected by the fact taehyung liked jungkook, definitely not.

with another five minutes of panicking, wondering when and what he was going to do, the bell to taehyung's front door rang. taehyung took a deep breath, remembering to pick up the keys to his wardrobe, and opened the door to reveal jungkook, standing in all his glory. taehyung smirked, his fear disappearing as the young boy thought of different ways he could cause jungkook pain. after all, that's what he loved to do.

the situation was even better knowing jungkook actually liked the pain. it was almost overwhelming to taehyung, he felt like he needed to up his game to pleasure jungkook, a masochist, as much as he possibly could without causing permanent damage because.. well, taehyung had done that before.

it was sophomore year, and taehyung was with his boyfriend at the time. one thing led to another, and taehyung ended up carving a 'v' onto his boyfriend's lower thigh with his teeth. that was years ago, and he still keeps in touch with the boy. it was around last week, he had arranged to meet the boy with jin, namjoon and hoseok because he was close with them. he wore shorts, and you could see the 'v' sign from miles away. taehyung hasn't contacted him since.

"well, you showed up" taehyung smirked, holding the door open for jungkook. the younger gulped, which wasn't missed by taehyung, causing another shot of adrenaline to rush through the older's body. taehyung slammed the door, causing jungkook to flinch which made taehyung let out a deep chuckle, the hairs on jungkook's smooth neck, that taehyung fantasised about, vstanding up.

"are you nervous?" taehyung purred into jungkook ears, nibbling at the cartilage a little. jungkook's eyes fluttered closed, his mouth hanging open. jungkook had barely been in his apartment for five minutes, and he was already giving into the mesmerising blonde next to him.

taehyung bit down harshly on jungkook's ear, causing blood to almost start trickling down his ear, "jungkook"

jungkook still wasn't cooperating, still lost in a trance. the only thing he could feel was the pain soaring through his ear, and the hot hand running down up back.

he was finally brought back from his wandering mind when taehyung had gripped his raven hair with his long, slim fingers, giving jungkook's hair a hard tug, gripping onto the strands tightly. the youngest of the two let out a high pitched moan, the atmosphere around them both growing hotter.

almost growling into his ear, taehyung bit harshly on the skin behind it, mumbling a low and demanding, "answer me"

jungkook was able to hold his moan this time, as he choked out an answer to taehyung's previous question, "nope, why would i be?"

"no reason. you just seemed tense when you walked in" taehyung snickered again, gripping onto jungkook's wrist, hard enough to leave bruises, pulling him to his bedroom.