❝ Safe Presence ❞

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 2252

Warnings: This is a sad imagine, read at your own risk.

Description: In this world full of strangers, two lovers are having their lives for the fullest with dreams, plans, and happiness. It's all simple yet perfect, until one tragic night.

◾ (Y/L/N) - Your Last Name.
◾(Y/D/N) - Your Dad's Name.
◾(Y/M/N) - Your Mom's Name.

______

Cole's POV:

~ I remember that night, the time where the accident happened, I remember all of them. I remember the skipping of my heart of the time that I thought, I would definitely lose her.

No one couldn't believe it, not even myself would as well. It all happened too fast, too sudden, and it just breaks me into pieces.

"C-cole? Where are you, darling? Have you heard the news?"

That voice message was left in my phone of a crying Mom of Y/N's and all I could hear in her cracking and shivering voice is a weak tone, sadness.

I didn't know how and what to respond to that, my veins cannot move as I freeze in my tracks. Head's spinning with too many questions, I didn't even know how to feel, is it nervousness? Concerned? Mourn? Or am I going to be upset? Nothing settles my situation that time and all I know is there is something wrong within that night.

The second voice message came once again, and this time, I couldn't quite understand the words with the muffled cries and sobs of Y/N's Mom,

"Cole, I don't want to deliver this news to you in the wrong time but you should know that, t-that Y/N got into a car accident and apparently, she's in the hospital right now,"

She pauses for a whiles as the voice clip has a long pause with sounds of quiet sobs and deep breathing as she continues,

"We didn't know what will be her condition yet, she's still in the emergency room and some of the nurses here told us that she could be in a very serious condition. So if you get this, come visit us as soon as possible, take care."

The voice clip ended the connection like how I at least felt unconnected as soon as I found out the news.

--------

It kind of surprises me because I didn't panic at all, I didn't rush on my ride to the hospital which we should be in a hurry state. Not because I think it's already too late, although I have huge hopes inside of me, and I know Y/N, she's a fighter and she would not give up.

My feet dragged me to every counter in the said hospital with teary eyes and lost sight of mind, I feel like I'm a lost boy to take pity of. Once I found the floor, I immediately see Y/N's parents with blanked faces and curled frowns. Their sight twisted my stomach with hurt, no one deserves this, especially them.

As soon as I approached them, Y/N's Mom gives me a tight, very tight hug. It seems like she does not want to let go, she didn't bawl but she left a few soft sobs.

The three of us are too overwhelmed at what happened. Whilst we wait for the nurses to finish, in front of us is a a wide open screen of Y/N's room. Being the patient she is, I could not stand the look of her whole image.