۵ Introduction ۵

■ ■ ■ ■

■ ■ ■ ■

Greetings, everyone

Welcome to my book of imagines with Cole Sprouse. If you're a Cole gal, then this book is perfect for you.

I need nothing much but I'd really appreciate it if you hit that follow button, like, vote and comment to my stories or we can have a chit-chat over random things and such.

In this book, I might add Cole and the reader itself into different and fixed characters. (Riverdale, Netflix TV shows, Disney, etc..) Anything really. I could also use the names themselves or we could stick to the "Y/N" thing.

I'll keep things organized and detailed because don't you worry, I'll put the details and the description in each chapter for you to understand easily.

⚫️

Yes, I do take requests/suggestions :)
If you want to or want an imagine, you can message me anytime. And here are the requirements and instructions needed;

Whom to pair with (Jughead/Cole)
Physical Appearance (lol)
Your original request
Additional Props (Images, gifs, etc.)
Your name & UN (For mentions)

⚫️

FRIENDLY REMINDERS

‣ You can request one that contains a fixed character, it just depends on how I'm going to try and make it.

‣ In the imagines, it includes images, vids, or gifs, links maybe, and credits will be inserted as necessary as it may be. I might find a good prop in sites or from a person/user but I'll give them credit as well. Tumblr and Pinterest are my best weapons in everything.

‣ No reservations and no date stamps for imagines. All you have to do is DM me and be patient. I'll inform you if the imagine is posted, that is the reason why I need your username as well.

‣ I'll update the chapters monthly and if possible, weekly (bc school started ugh). If you see any errors, wrong grammars, and typos, feel free to inform me in the comments. I'll sort it out immediately.

‣ We all know that author's notes are a little annoying but I'd like to put a few some time. Since ANs are big boundaries that'll cause pauses to your reading, I'll post them at the end of an imagine. Something like that.

That's all and hopefully, you'd enjoy throughout the book.

All the love from me and Cole hihi. ♡

-galbii.